Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
First post on this site besides my introduction so here I go.

Like the title says I hate that my life is just the internet. I hate how everything I see my mind believes it's the biggest thing happening even though it doesn't even effect real life at all.

like it's bad. I believed that if a game I was playing at the time (geometry dash) got deleted I thought people were gonna go out and start rioting and stuff. even though it's just some dumb 2D game only a handful of people know.
I also had this thought with Black ops 2 zombies. my life was so focus on that game that I thought nothing mattered and the only thing that did matter were the high rounds you can get on this game and if you couldn't do anything big on that game than you'll be forgotten. it sounds so absurd but that's the way it is and I hate it.

I try so hard to get rid of this mindset but it's so hard and I have pretty much given up.

The worse part about this is that I never wanted it to be this way but it was kinda setup to be this way because my parents decided not to send me to school and keep me away from alot of the things in real life. so I was just locked in their house and the only thing I had was the internet which warped my mind so much it's insane.

and I don't even know why they didn't send me to school like my mom told me they could've but they didn't like what. plus how is this even possible too?

There is so many things I questioned but I've given up on trying to found out the answer. this is the main reason why I hate my life there are other's too but i'll get to that sometime soon
now i'm sitting waiting for the day for ether when I ctb or rot to death.
And if your reading this thank you for taking the time out of your day it really means alot!! :heart:
I Could've said alot more here but felt like this is enough

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im sorry, I truly I understand your point. I was also immersed in the internet, thats how I would spend my time and my parents didn't care at all. They just neglected me. So I was also playing video games all day, including COD zombies(I loved that game) but I felt like I have wasted all my time now I hope your suffering eases, wishing you the best and please take care of yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: vampira and Aloneisbestforme
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Im sorry, I truly I understand your point. I was also immersed in the internet, thats how I would spend my time and my parents didn't care at all. They just neglected me. So I was also playing video games all day, including COD zombies(I loved that game) but I felt like I have wasted all my time now I hope your suffering eases, wishing you the best and please take care of yourself
Thank you for this.

this made me feel alot better and glad to know there is someone that knows what I mean. i'm sorry you have gone through that too.
Being neglected can do so much harm to someone especially if the persons neglecting you are your own family

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786
vampira

vampira

Aug 16, 2023
I'm sorry, I understand how hard it can be to feel neglected by the ones who are meant to love and care for you. The internet has hurt so many people and its horrible the way its warped your life in such a negative direction. I do not know if you are in a better place mentally right now but I do truly feel sympathy towards your predicament. Wishing you the best,

• Love
Reactions: Gaga786
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I'm sorry, I understand how hard it can be to feel neglected by the ones who are meant to love and care for you. The internet has hurt so many people and its horrible the way its warped your life in such a negative direction. I do not know if you are in a better place mentally right now but I do truly feel sympathy towards your predicament. Wishing you the best,
Thank you for also understanding and taking your time out of your day to read.

I do feel better atleast because this is the biggest thing I wanna let out because everytime i tried talking to someone they don't know what to say (which is understandable) or ether they give me advice that doesn't really help since I can't really do that.

like people tell me I should go to the gym it will help which I think it would but the thing is I have been kept locked in for 18 years of my life and everytime I wanna go out and do something my dad says no and gets really mad. and than I tell them that and they say something like "you gotta ask him more" I have been for a decade now and nothing has changed

but atleast i have this forum now. I can freely speak my mind and what I'm thinking/feeling. This is my true safe space :heart:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, I think the Internet has pretty much ruined what used to be normal human interactions in real life. There's going to be some major repercussions coming down the pike, I believe, for all of society.

Reactions: Aloneisbestforme
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah, I think the Internet has pretty much ruined what used to be normal human interactions in real life. There's going to be some major repercussions coming down the pike, I believe, for all of society.
It sucks.

since from what I've been seeing I don't see alot of people talking about this problem. I have but it's not enough for something to be done.
And I think people are only gonna start really caring about this when it starts to get to late

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
And I think people are only gonna start really caring about this when it starts to get to late
That could very well be true.

My neighbor has a kid, about 15, I guess. When he gets home, he heads right for his room and you never see him again. He has no friends irl that I know about. I've spoken with his dad, and all he does is just play x-box with his virtual friends. He doesn't even come out of the house on weekends when there is no school. I saw that kid maybe 2 times this entire summer. His dad's working all day, like 12 hours a day, and the kid must just sit in his room on x-box, which is the same as being on the Internet, obviously. What's going to come of that? When I was a kid, the first thing I couldn't wait to do when I got home was get out of my school clothes and into my play clothes. I immediately went outside and did everything and just about anything with my friends, right up until dark when I had to go in. On rainy days, I invited a friend over the house and we played inside, or I went over to their house. I was hardly ever cooped up by myself. Sort of ironic, really, 'cause now all I am is cooped up my myself.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
12 hours a day? jesus.

what makes this problem worse is that most of these parents aren't even really there for them and they prob think it can't do that much harm in the future but in reality their futures are handicapped and most of them won't know what to even do including I.

and that alone I feel like this is the main reasons why kids these days are just depress. all they know is internet/gaming they don't know how to do anything when it comes to real life stuff and it's sad to see