FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always hate this anti-suicide society as it's just the reality that not everyone even wants to exist in the first place and I don't get why some people assume that life is for everyone and that everyone wants to stay here because that isn't the reality.

What disturbs me is the view held by many that people must continue suffering no matter what, it's disgusting how suicide isn't viewed as a valid option with suicide purposely made as difficult and inaccessible as possible for people.

It's just evil how people try to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape on their own terms despite the fact that other people cruelly burdened us with the ability to exist in the first place, it's like we are being punished all because some people were selfish enough to procreate.

Only death can bring peace from this harmful and meaningless existence, yet it's viewed as the worst thing possible by severely deluded people which is absolutely insane. I really hate this hellish world where suffering is worshipped so much, to me all suffering will always be unnecessary and undesirable, I will always see it as preferable to not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, AncientSorrow, haibane and 10 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The right to die is the right to decide whether one will die (when one could continue living). If the right to life were only a right to decide to continue living and did not also include a right to decide not to continue living, then it would be a duty to live rather than a right to life.

Quality of life can fall to abysmal levels. While there can be reasonable disagreement about how poor the quality must be before life is not worth continuing, it is an indecent imposition on people—an unconscionable violation of their liberty—to force them to endure a life that they have reasonably judged to be unacceptable.

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball and WAITING TO DIE
T

TheSuicidalLlama

Oct 10, 2023
I actually see my suicide as as act of self-love. I love myself enough to not let myself live in this current unrepairable situation my life is in right now. I've already passed the point of no return.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Librarian, MatrixPrisoner and 5 others
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
I actually see my suicide as as act of self-love. I love myself enough to not let myself live in this current unrepairable situation my life is in right now. I've already passed the point of no return.
That is a beautiful way to look at it. Thank you for sharing that.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
What's actually stopping you from committing?
Same, to dig myself out of the situation would take Herculean effort/be a near impossible task. I should've passed away in late 2021

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and lwlaiet8887
O

oiopb

Aug 7, 2023
theres no way to ctb without risks and pain thats the unfair part

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think it is all based on fear, ignorance and selfishness.
People don't want to try and understand our reasons for needing to terminate our existence.
Yet, they are quite happy to spew out their pro-life shitfuckery.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
theres no way to ctb without risks and pain thats the unfair part
Euthanasia, hanging is scary because if you botch it you're fucked

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If they let us CTB so easily, the Elite would lose their slaves. Now that AI is taking over everything, I wouldn't be surpised if it starts becoming more acceptable and accessible.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I always hate this anti-suicide society as it's just the reality that not everyone even wants to exist in the first place and I don't get why some people assume that life is for everyone and that everyone wants to stay here because that isn't the reality.

What disturbs me is the view held by many that people must continue suffering no matter what, it's disgusting how suicide isn't viewed as a valid option with suicide purposely made as difficult and inaccessible as possible for people.

It's just evil how people try to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape on their own terms despite the fact that other people cruelly burdened us with the ability to exist in the first place, it's like we are being punished all because some people were selfish enough to procreate.

Only death can bring peace from this harmful and meaningless existence, yet it's viewed as the worst thing possible by severely deluded people which is absolutely insane. I really hate this hellish world where suffering is worshipped so much, to me all suffering will always be unnecessary and undesirable, I will always see it as preferable to not exist.
Amen. We all have our reasons for wanting to CTB and I can somewhat understand the desire to prevent perfectly healthy (not just physically, mentally) people from being able to do so without some sort of process and consideration, but I think it is downright evil, inhumane, and torturous to suggest folks with mental and physical disabilities must continue to suffer until the universe deems their time is up. I think that's just downright cruel. Society treats animals better in this case.

Reactions: AncientSorrow