FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because only the thought of no longer existing comforts me, I see it as the only relief to no longer be burdened with existence. All I've ever wished for is a dreamless and eternal sleep where one cannot suffer from anything, I envy the non-existent as they have no worries or concerns, they are permanently at peace.

I just hate how death is seen as a terrible thing with prolonging suffering always being preferable, it's such a cruel view, it's cruel as this view is pushed onto everyone and they are expected to suffer no matter what.

I don't see how death could ever be bad as all that is bad is ultimately as a result of existence, It's a curse to be so tragically forced to exist in this nightmarish world where there is endless potential for suffering and torture. It'a terrifying how chance so cruelly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

I will always see death as preferable to this meaningless, futile and decaying existence that there was never a need for in the first place, all that appeals to me is the eternity of non-existence, it sounds so peaceful to no longer be trapped with ourselves and simply not exist, it's perfect.

No matter how many times people try to push the view that death is a bad thing, it never will be, as after all one cannot be harmed by non-existence, the only terrible and bad thing is existence itself. It's so horrible how we cannot just easily cease existing and are instead just expected to suffer through this pointless and torturous process of decaying from age, all while risking experiencing even worse torture at any moment.

I see ceasing to exist as being the best possible outcome as there is no value in meaningless and worthless suffering, it's tiresome simply being conscious and aware. I see existence as the true problem that only death can solve and bring peace from, death is only a positive thing to me as it's the prevention of all future suffering, death is a relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Seered Doom
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is neither good or bad. Best would be never being born.

Process of dying makes death unappealing. It is not an easy task considering most of the methods that are available to us are rough.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン