lizardsoup

lizardsoup

you’re coming back a duck or an ape
Jan 30, 2020
ive made a promise to my boyfriend i wouldnt die before him, and my mom would most likely kill herself if i did. i would be ok with breaking the promise to my boyfriend, but he cant handle death well, and if i died that would devastate him. I want to say i dont care, because if it were anyone else i wouldnt. But i dont think he realises how close i am to the edge, ive picked the SN method and i have the funds in a savings account. I really want to buy the items i need because i feel like it could give me a small amount of comfort, but my bf is highly against that idea. Theres a whole bunch of stuff going on and i just switched therapists, so i have to fucking restart and explain so much again and i hate it. Ive tried talking to my mom but all she does is compare it to her problems and put me down for being sad, so now i feel like all of my problems are fucking insignificant and i cant be upset. i just dont want to be like this anymore and finally go over the edge, but i dont want to hurt anyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: VivantMort, jenny6391bubbles, Shadowrider and 14 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
im right there with you. I don't want to hurt anyone. If it weren't for my parents I'd have been gone months ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, jenny6391bubbles, Shadowrider and 8 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
ive made a promise to my boyfriend i wouldnt die before him, and my mom would most likely kill herself if i did. i would be ok with breaking the promise to my boyfriend, but he cant handle death well, and if i died that would devastate him. I want to say i dont care, because if it were anyone else i wouldnt. But i dont think he realises how close i am to the edge, ive picked the SN method and i have the funds in a savings account. I really want to buy the items i need because i feel like it could give me a small amount of comfort, but my bf is highly against that idea. Theres a whole bunch of stuff going on and i just switched therapists, so i have to fucking restart and explain so much again and i hate it. Ive tried talking to my mom but all she does is compare it to her problems and put me down for being sad, so now i feel like all of my problems are fucking insignificant and i cant be upset. i just dont want to be like this anymore and finally go over the edge, but i dont want to hurt anyone.
Sounds like a very difficult situation, but you need to try to put yourself first because in the end only you can really care about you, and you know yourself best.

In terms of therapy, you might try with the new therapist just to focus on how you are right now, rather than trying to go over the same things again? You should be able to direct your own therapy, so focus on what you want to talk about.

Reactions: jenny6391bubbles, Shadowrider, Trannydiary and 2 others
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I worry about the impact my suicide would have on my two nieces, because they are still very young, even if I don't care about their father, my younger brother, or their paternal grandfather, my father. But I'm too full of anger and hate for my love to be worth anything to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, Trannydiary and MindFrog
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
It's an impossible situation. How can we do what we want/need and not hurt those people who matter to us. Unfortunately there is no easy answer. I feel as you do. I want to stop my own pain, but I am hurting even more knowing how much it will affect others.:hug: :'( :heart:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shadowrider, Trannydiary, demuic and 2 others
J

Jantje

Nov 26, 2020
People who care about me are the reason I'm still here. I believe it would be immoral to leave them behind. I've been decreasing the amount of people who care about me by simply ghosting them when possible and only keeping to a small group of people.

I'd like to advice anyone reading this to not isolate yourself to make less people care. It makes me feel worse than I (probably) would have felt otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider, Trannydiary and Deleted member 22624
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It's an impossible situation. How can we do what we want/need and not hurt those people who matter to us. Unfortunately there is no easy answer. I feel as you do. I want to stop my own pain, but I am hurting even more knowing how much it will affect others.:hug: :'( :heart:
Very much same. It would be "easier" if no one cared at all. Just having one person is painful enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, Trannydiary and justsad&done
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
im right there with you. I don't want to hurt anyone. If it weren't for my parents I'd have been gone months ago.
Me as well, if it weren't for my mom I would have been gone so so long ago

• Love
Reactions: VivantMort, Shadowrider, Trannydiary and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It does not matter why the fuck would it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider and Trannydiary
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I'm in the same boat. I couldn't put my parents through my death, no matter how much I manage to convince myself they'd be better off. They'd still suffer. My brain also constantly reminds myself that I've no right to be angry to have people that care about me while others would give anything for precisely that, but of course that just makes me feel worse :\

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm in the same boat. I couldn't put my parents through my death, no matter how much I manage to convince myself they'd be better off. They'd still suffer. My brain also constantly reminds myself that I've no right to be angry to have people that care about me while others would give anything for precisely that, but of course that just makes me feel worse :\
Have you talked to them about ctb? If they're understanding it could help give some closure for everyone

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider and shadowchaser
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Have you talked to them about ctb? If they're understanding it could help give some closure for everyone
They know about some of my previous attempts and are really supportive, but I don't think they could ever understand the appeal of ctb. (ps. I wasn't expecting a reply haha, thank you!)

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider and Deleted member 22624