SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Sure, I can try to hang myself fine, I just get very frustrating when I can't get myself to pass out.
What can't I do?
JUMP... It would be a much more easier way considering there's a 200 foot cliff an hour away from me.
But I can't, I just can't.
I'm too scared of surviving the jump, I've been there before and always bottled it.
My SI has faded a bit since Ive gotten older... Maybe I could do it this time.
Or maybe I'll try hanging myself and fail for the 1000th time.
There's nothing here for me, my mind is being destroyed by mental health issues, I hate this SI, just let me die

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, throwaway123, Rukia and 1 other person
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I know how you feel. I wish we could somehow remove the SI from the brain (although if I could modify the brain, I would probably rewire it so I don't feel the need to ctb anyway). I think a 200ft cliff sounds high enough, although I've read some people say 300ft minimum. Yet you hear of people falling of ladders and dying, seems unfair that those who want to live, die. Yet us who want to die, apparently find it quite difficult. Life is cruel. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, jake3d and Halo13
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Jumping seems to be good if you're high enough. It's unfortunate that we're pushed to do such violent things. Our situation, in many ways, mimics the pro-life/pro-choice arguments of abortion. Pro-lifers make women have to do backalley abortions and they make us have to jump from cliffs. If only there were facilities for doing these things humanely.

Reactions: throwaway123
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
If only there were facilities for doing these things humanely.

But the question is if SI will disappear during euthanasia procedure...Maybe there are people who back out from eutanasia procedure as well...

Reactions: throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
But the question is if SI will disappear during euthanasia procedure...Maybe there are people who back out from eutanasia procedure as well...
It is quite common for people to back out of it. I saw a documentary about it once.
Sure, I can try to hang myself fine, I just get very frustrating when I can't get myself to pass out.
What can't I do?
JUMP... It would be a much more easier way considering there's a 200 foot cliff an hour away from me.
But I can't, I just can't.
I'm too scared of surviving the jump, I've been there before and always bottled it.
My SI has faded a bit since Ive gotten older... Maybe I could do it this time.
Or maybe I'll try hanging myself and fail for the 1000th time.
There's nothing here for me, my mind is being destroyed by mental health issues, I hate this SI, just let me die
I know how you feel. I've also been to the bridge dozens of times. It never worked. It is a terrible situation to be in. I wish I knew what to say.