Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I feel like shit, I'm such an awful person and I'm awful at talking to people and that's probably why no one likes me. I feel so awful and I have so much anxiety all the time because I suck. And I shouldn't open up to anyone ever because they're not my therapist and that would be really shitty of me to just dump all my baggage on them. Why am I like this? I really should just die. I'm sorry for venting all this stupid stuff I just needed to write it somewhere.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Garbage Person, I_love_to_bake and 2 others
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I feel exactly the same, believe me, it SUCKS. I am more alone now than ever as well because of the pandemic and I am definitely going crazy because of it... Haha

If you need someone nonjudgmental to talk to I"m always happy to talk!

• Love
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I feel exactly the same, believe me, it SUCKS. I am more alone now than ever as well because of the pandemic and I am definitely going crazy because of it... Haha

If you need someone nonjudgmental to talk to I"m always happy to talk!
Thank you I really appreciate that, I really don't want to be a burden on you or anyone though I'm really crazy. I really appreciate you offering though, that is incredibly nice of you

Reactions: I_love_to_bake
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
It's a lot of effort to talk about your own problems to another. We're used to having to bury or repress our feelings because any number of reservations prevent us from expressing ourselves. I think that this is because we're used to just "having" relationships in our lives, at some point it becomes second nature to communicate with others. We learn that as we meet new people and develop these relationships that we begin to share these inner problems. But as we move from an era of face to face to online, we see a shift in the discourse around depression and suicide. It becomes much easier to face when behind a screen, and our exposure to those who aren't really hurting puts a negative light on those who are actually hurting. People like yourself feel like they can't talk because they're putting all their problems on another. That's just what having a tribe is, mate. We're your tribe and we'll listen. You may feel how you do for any reason, but you're welcome here. No one expects anything from you other than to be the best you that you can be.

I'm sorry you feel this way, and I'm very sorry that you feel you can't talk about it. But we're here.

• Love
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
We're all alone, yet together in the suck. It's not stupid and I doubt you're an awful person. You're thankful in your second post for someone offering to lend an ear, that's not the sign of someone that sucks. You're also aware of the fact that some people can't handle other's emotional burdens and you resist, so you don't seem selfish either. I have no advice but I relate and maybe that can help you feel less alone. I have a hard time in work settings when it comes to talking to people. I also have a desire to talk about feelings with people and most just can't handle it. I've lost many relationships this way. I hope you can pull yourself out of the funk though. I wish I had more than just "I relate", but it's honest.

• Love