clementinemure

clementinemure

Oct 4, 2023
I'm struggling more and more to get through my daily life. I hate my job, my boss is an asshole, I get paid peanuts, I feel physically sick multiple times per week. All I have going on are my cats and fiancé. I don't feel enough for him, I feel like he would be better off without me. His family doesn't like me and I know they would be happy if he found someone else. I'm always depressed, every single day is the same. I'm so done with everything. I don't even feel loved by my cats anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Dai, pain6batch9 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand it's so dreadful and tiring suffering in an existence you hate but anyway I wish you all the best, to me existence truly is too cruel.

Reactions: clementinemure
N

nohopenolife

Sep 3, 2024
I'm struggling more and more to get through my daily life. I hate my job, my boss is an asshole, I get paid peanuts, I feel physically sick multiple times per week. All I have going on are my cats and fiancé. I don't feel enough for him, I feel like he would be better off without me. His family doesn't like me and I know they would be happy if he found someone else. I'm always depressed, every single day is the same. I'm so done with everything. I don't even feel loved by my cats anymore
I feel like I wrote this tbh with the exception of your partners family. Mine is alot older then me and barely has any family left. I'm stuck in retail dead end job part time with shit colleagues and customers get abused daily I really want to off myself I have no one my father died recently and I only have my mother who is hell bent on making me stay in this job.

Reactions: clementinemure