D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
There are far too many pro-lifers. It makes sense because people who are naturally suicidal aren't very evolutionarily fit and their bloodlines die out. I guess pro-life attitudes are just what work for our species. If that's the case then I just don't want to be alive. To be pro-choice is to fight against the way life and evolution work. It's not possible to have a good world. The best thing we can do is blow up this whole planet.
Efilism forces one groups will on everyone else but as long as humans are a pro-life species (they will be forever) it's the only escape we suicidal people have
If you're against efilism thats fine but just know that you and everyone like you in the present and future will not win against nature. I don't want to force my will on everyone, but if it comes down to it, I kind of have to. I don't want to suffer just to satisfy people's "holier than thou" beliefs. In the end they really are lesser anyway. They're like animals in that the instinct to live outweighs their brain. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do certainly think that it would be better if there was just nothing for all eternity, nothingness is perfection and existence is just nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I view the existence of life as being an unnecessary, cruel and horrific mistake, it's tragic how life exists in this world and how life has tortured existing beings all throughout history in an endless cycle that sadly has continued to repeat.

And yes, I do always believe that the common attitudes towards suicide in this society will be repulsive pro-life views, sadly most humans are too blinded by their selfishness and delusions which prevents them from being aware of the fact that suicide is the most rational option in this chaotic and harmful world which is filled with endless risks and potential for suffering. But anyway pro-lifers certainly disgust me, it's inhumane to wish to make people prisoners to this existence until we cease existing anyway, all that they want to do is ensure that people suffer unnecessarily, all for the sake of it.