S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
In this evil world people are not who they seem to appear to be .I stop putting my trust into people hands two years ago I stopped being a puttet I stop talking to family as much I hate them all they feel the same so I guess feeling is mutual I wish I would have never put my trust into people and family they only disappoint I wish I was died I wish I could just leave I'm so indecisive about the method I want to use to ctb I really hate my mom she's told me to kill myself I should do it just to make her wish fuck her and fuck everyone who has bullied me in the past I hate them all they could go to hell. anyone who stops you from killing yourself is commiting a sin against god and your soul.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Why Me?, Chemical Animal, Pluto and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Don't let others push you into it. Cut yourself off from toxic people and find some caring people to include in your life! Don't let nasty people get the satisfaction of dragging you down. You deserve better. Fuck the cunts, live life your own way

Reactions: sadDaysAhead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that it's best not to trust people, other people just create more suffering, both life itself and humans certainly are the problem.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Trust Animals x

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I hate them too. Trusting is a mistake but one learns it too late

Reactions: sadDaysAhead and pole
Chemical Animal

Chemical Animal

"I was born out of time, I'm not meant to be here"
Jan 24, 2023
I can relate to this, since I've had my fair share of people betraying me, backstabbing me and letting me down when I needed them the most. Having your trust in people defiled is horrible, and I'm sorry this is happening to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadDaysAhead and pole
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
Don't let others push you into it. Cut yourself off from toxic people and find some caring people to include in your life! Don't let nasty people get the satisfaction of dragging you down. You deserve better. Fuck the cunts, live life your own way
I absolutely DISagree with this statement
I used to cut people from my life but at the same time i could not replace them with the right people because i just failed at it in the first place.
It is better to have people around although they sometimes behave as cunts, than be all alone.
What one should do is try to become a better version of oneself and have something to offer to others then you won't need to rely on cunts and it will eliminate the problem of cunts.

Reactions: sadDaysAhead and jodes2
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, sadDaysAhead, jodes2 and 1 other person