• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I wake up a lot during the night and morning and fall back asleep, and this increases my chance of having dreams. But every time I dream or remember any dream I feel weird the whole day. It doesn't have to be nightmares, it can even be the most mundane things happening in the dream, and I always wake up feeling weird. Is there a way to reduce the chance of dreaming during sleep?

Reactions: murmur, lemonbunny, AbusedInnocent and 1 other person
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
Yeah dreaming kinda sucks, nightmares suck and good dreams leave me hating the real world after I wake up.

Not sure if I can help but you definitely won't be dreaming anymore if you successfully ctb.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
same, my dreams largely impact my mood to the point where sometimes i'm scared of falling asleep

Reactions: KillingPain267
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
I guess this may be the opposite extreme but, you could try your luck with lucid dreaming. Ive tried to achieve this for years, for some it comes more naturally, I'm not one of those unfortunately..
All i can call what i have is chronic nightmares, when i wake up I still feel the anxiety and shame of my dreams, feel like shit the moment the day begins, some days more extreme then others, I can't remember having a good dream and when I can't remember my dream the night prior it's a blessing. I've heard lucid dreaming has been shown to help those with ptsd dreams and the alike. Maybe this could help you somehow, help mitigate the grip your dreams may have on you.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267