NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I am disgusted by humanity and I hate being apart of this god-awful species. Sure you can find a few great people but that's just trying to be blissfully ignorant. I hate my "human responsibilities", I don't owe anyone anything. I hate how unaware and illogical humanity is, I've looked into many fallacies and manipulation techniques (because I was curious). All I could think is how utterly weak the human mind is to manipulation, propaganda or inserted-thoughts.

One of these thoughts is that 'life is worth living under any circumstance' which I despise, I hate nothing more than life and humanity. I've been abandoned, used and thrown away so many times. Most are insufferable, naive and egotistical. I can't blame anyone due it being the inner-workings of humanity, genes etc. I don't view myself as better then anyone just more aware. I'm just the same lump of flesh as everyone else, just as dumb, naive and egotistical which I can never hope to overcome.

Every time I opened up about my existential struggle everyone just told me to be ignorant - just give up 'self-awareness'. It's not the simple and I feel belittled.

Life itself is awful. Existing in a void - devoid of light, senses - just thought would be plainly considered torture, that is what I see life as. I can experience good things but that's utterly meaningless in the face of pure existential dread and mentally-induced torture. My mind is fighting against me, every time there's a chance to make me suffer it decides to.

I hate these 'responsibilities' I was forcefully gave and denied the right to give them up. I hate seeing how my right to choose life or not is denied everyday. I just have the question over and over of: "Why don't people get it?" I guess it's the way people are wired in a way to be ignorant and egotistical - deny that their stance is wrong. I see it everywhere, nobody wants change for the better - but to be right in their stance.

I think life is one of those stances, I see over and over how suicide isn't worth it but never explains why without any real objective reason on why that is. Why should I be denied this? Why is it so bad? I personally think it's just for personal gain for those who choose to live, they can use you when they're sad and throw you away - just like any other object.

I just hate everything about this life - humanity and the condition which I am forced to live in. I can't stand this any longer, I just want to be free of this burden.

Sorry for the long vent, I just wanted to get this out to someone who'd understand.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, CrestDragon, saddestbunny and 21 others
rejected

rejected

Being alive is ghetto
Oct 13, 2022
I am disgusted by humanity and I hate being apart of this god-awful species. Sure you can find a few great people but that's just trying to be blissfully ignorant. I hate my "human responsibilities", I don't owe anyone anything. I hate how unaware and illogical humanity is, I've looked into many fallacies and manipulation techniques (because I was curious). All I could think is how utterly weak the human mind is to manipulation, propaganda or inserted-thoughts.

One of these thoughts is that 'life is worth living under any circumstance' which I despise, I hate nothing more than life and humanity. I've been abandoned, used and thrown away so many times. Most are insufferable, naive and egotistical. I can't blame anyone due it being the inner-workings of humanity, genes etc. I don't view myself as better then anyone just more aware. I'm just the same lump of flesh as everyone else, just as dumb, naive and egotistical which I can never hope to overcome.

Every time I opened up about my existential struggle everyone just told me to be ignorant - just give up 'self-awareness'. It's not the simple and I feel belittled.

Life itself is awful. Existing in a void - devoid of light, senses - just thought would be plainly considered torture, that is what I see life as. I can experience good things but that's utterly meaningless in the face of pure existential dread and mentally-induced torture. My mind is fighting against me, every time there's a chance to make me suffer it decides to.

I hate these 'responsibilities' I was forcefully gave and denied the right to give them up. I hate seeing how my right to choose life or not is denied everyday. I just have the question over and over of: "Why don't people get it?" I guess it's the way people are wired in a way to be ignorant and egotistical - deny that their stance is wrong. I see it everywhere, nobody wants change for the better - but to be right in their stance.

I think life is one of those stances, I see over and over how suicide isn't worth it but never explains why without any real objective reason on why that is. Why should I be denied this? Why is it so bad? I personally think it's just for personal gain for those who choose to live, they can use you when they're sad and throw you away - just like any other object.

I just hate everything about this life - humanity and the condition which I am forced to live in. I can't stand this any longer, I just want to be free of this burden.

Sorry for the long vent, I just wanted to get this out to someone who'd understand.
Couldn't agree more. Speak the sermon! I'm snapping in commemorationšŸ˜Œ

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Literally the only thing the human body is good at is staying alive like a cockroach. Hence why so many failed suicude attempts, we can't do shit when compared to other animals. We are slow and weak and clumsy. Everyone is told life is great when they are young so they take that stance without giving it a second thought. Like you said, they realistically can't justify why humans should live beyond just cause and bible said so. I wish more people would just give it a second thought, instead of taking it for granted.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, loopdaloop, myusername890 and 1 other person
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
There's nothing that makes me angrier than the sea of 'normies' trying to shut down the last of the reasonable people (a handful). They're so confident in their ignorance and they're drowning us. They know better, they won't listen - I also had enough of watching these evil clowns destroy everything around them. Awareness is a burden, but without it we'd be one of them. This place is hell for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidŠµ, Rogue Proxy, Unending and 3 others
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
its so tiring. Everything is tiring. Nothing except death will give the needed rest in my case.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Lammpz, NoLoveNoHope and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's such a terrible burden having the ability to exist in this dreadful world, to me the human species is just a horrific mistake, I certainly despise existence itself and see it as being tragic how life even exists at all. There's too much suffering in existing and I see death as being the only relief, I hate how there isn't acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wishes to delay the inevitable.

Reactions: SuicidŠµ, Rogue Proxy, NoLoveNoHope and 1 other person
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
@NoLoveNoHope well said.
I have a problem with the human construct of life. This is not life at all. It's a warped reality that benefits a select few born with privilege and / or blessed with tremendous stand-out intellect. Intellect that serves the machine.
Life without human interference is beautiful. It works effortlessly in balance with itself. Like a rhythmic dance that ebbs and flows with the tides.
This is the sad thing. Human greed, ignorance, arrogance and stupidity have led us to a path of self destruction.
Machine men with machine minds. Like the famous Charlie Chaplin speech.
In this context, suicide is not selfish, it is kind.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and rejected
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I couldn't agree more. I hate the fact that everything is about how hard you work and relationships like this is all that matters to most people and our life is so meaningless but we still think that we are so smart and we're above everyone else when in reality humans are worse than a pile of crap. I deeply hate existing in this world. Such a fucking waste of time spending all of our lives """working hard""" like it's some kind of competition... Like I don't give a damn about any of these things, we are not meant to be living like this. We should be free to live and die when we want to.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and NoLoveNoHope
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
@NoLoveNoHope well said.
I have a problem with the human construct of life. This is not life at all. It's a warped reality that benefits a select few born with privilege and / or blessed with tremendous stand-out intellect. Intellect that serves the machine.
Life without human interference is beautiful. It works effortlessly in balance with itself. Like a rhythmic dance that ebbs and flows with the tides.
This is the sad thing. Human greed, ignorance, arrogance and stupidity have led us to a path of self destruction.
Machine men with machine minds. Like the famous Charlie Chaplin speech.
In this context, suicide is not selfish, it is kind.

Please tell me what Charlie Chaplin says in this video? I can't turn on subtitles because there is no translation into my language for this video...

deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
@IamVerySad The transcript can be found here:
@IamVerySad
For me the most poignant part of that speech is thisā€¦
"We want to live by each other's happiness - not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lostā€¦"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NoLightRemains, NoLoveNoHope and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
@IamVerySad The transcript can be found here:
@IamVerySad
For me the most poignant part of that speech is thisā€¦
"We want to live by each other's happiness - not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lostā€¦"
Thank you very much!

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too longā€¦
Jul 4, 2023
The ratio of good to bad people is 1/500,000. At least it feels that way. I make sure I'm polite to everyone and help everyone weather money, words, and/or time and I can't get it for myself in my current condition of everything falling apart. I hate how people say "I wish they would have come to me." I DID! You did nothing and were too busy! I even said I wanted to CTB and still couldn't be bothered.