dontknowanything

dontknowanything

Apr 6, 2022
This is my first thread on this website, but I've lurked a good while here. I just wanted to vent about my life as a high functioning autist with dying parents.

I'm autistic, have 0 friends, and I regret my existence. I have no friends, nobody texts or calls, and a lot of the time I have nobody to talk to. I wish there was a cure for high functioning autism. I struggle heavily to make connections with people. I've just been living life feeling extremely disconnected from everybody else. I stay in my house all the time, because I never get invited anywhere. I feel like my ability to connect with people has become even worse over time. My parents are fucking dying, and they only have me. I feel sorry for my parents, because they got an autistic retarded son like me. I feel constantly anxious and worried in life. I have parents who are slowly dying because of their health issues, and I will be homeless after they die. I'm jobless, no college degree, and I have 0 friends. I will be on the streets after my parents die, my life is a downward spiral, and I would like to save myself from any more future misery. I've already ordered 2 bottles of N from D, and I will take all of it as soon as my parents die. I literally cannot survive in this world without my parents supporting me. I used all the saved up money I had in crypto to buy some N. I sent my crypto to the legit D, and I will be waiting for my N to come. I just pray my N comes fast so I can leave this shitty existence quickly. I'm out after my parents are out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, 710, fox_wannabe and 14 others
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I'm sorry about your parents and how much you've suffered in life. It's really hard to live life burdened with so much. Welcome to this site though and I hope it can perhaps offer a bit of reprieve or company. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
But again with the mass murderer.

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds awful what you are going through, I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
no one cares
Apparently.
This is my first thread on this website, but I've lurked a good while here. I just wanted to vent about my life as a high functioning autist with dying parents.

I'm autistic, have 0 friends, and I regret my existence. I have no friends, nobody texts or calls, and a lot of the time I have nobody to talk to. I wish there was a cure for high functioning autism. I struggle heavily to make connections with people. I've just been living life feeling extremely disconnected from everybody else. I stay in my house all the time, because I never get invited anywhere. I feel like my ability to connect with people has become even worse over time. My parents are fucking dying, and they only have me. I feel sorry for my parents, because they got an autistic retarded son like me. I feel constantly anxious and worried in life. I have parents who are slowly dying because of their health issues, and I will be homeless after they die. I'm jobless, no college degree, and I have 0 friends. I will be on the streets after my parents die, my life is a downward spiral, and I would like to save myself from any more future misery. I've already ordered 2 bottles of N from D, and I will take all of it as soon as my parents die. I literally cannot survive in this world without my parents supporting me. I used all the saved up money I had in crypto to buy some N. I sent my crypto to the legit D, and I will be waiting for my N to come. I just pray my N comes fast so I can leave this shitty existence quickly. I'm out after my parents are out.
May I ask a question? If things could improve for you, would you want to give life a try?

Last edited: