theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I remember the whole dream but I prefer to save the details. Let's get to the point.

In my dream, I took a pill. After about 10 seconds, I felt weakness in my body. My vision started to blur. The voices of the people in my dream could be heard far away. In my last moments, I said a few last words with great effort.

- At this point I really thought I was dying! My God!

Then, my vision went dark and at the last second, I saw everything in black and white until I closed my eyes.

- I thought: okay, I'm going to die in a dream.
Finish

How did it feel?
It was exactly the anesthesia sensation... like when you are having surgery. At first, it felt relaxed, peaceful but dazed. In the final moments, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes closed "forever.

I just wanted to tell my experience. Thank you for reading.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Wasabi, MellowAvenue and 9 others
JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I too had vision where I died. Felt like 100 lbs lifted off my chest

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2, makethepainstop and theboy
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
I remember the whole dream but I prefer to save the details. Let's get to the point.

In my dream, I took a pill. After about 10 seconds, I felt weakness in my body. My vision started to blur. The voices of the people in my dream could be heard far away. In my last moments, I said a few last words with great effort.

Then, my vision went dark and at the last second, I saw everything in black and white until I closed my eyes.

Finish

How did it feel?
It was exactly the anesthesia sensation... like when you are having surgery. At first, it felt relaxed, peaceful but dazed. In the final moments, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes closed "forever.

Hi sweet @theboy

I have read and it is true that things told like this are a real pleasure to read

I had a dream like that too, where I was using my method and suddenly I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I ended up falling asleep and I could see myself flying up, I could see the city lights at night, the stars, and I was going up really slowly, like I was levitating without controlling my ascent. Then, I just remember being in an entirely white dimension, where all the people were veils of light with human silhouettes.

It was deeply soothing

Very often today, I realise how much good I found in the misfortune (being suicidal) regarding the fear of death.

Bathing in this forum, in these themes daily, is honestly tragic, because the daily suffering of people destroys me deeply, I feel bad for them, sad.

But it is also relaxing, meditative, because today I am no longer afraid of death, but simply of what precedes it.

In any case, thanks for sharing ❤

Love ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: freedomcalls, jodes2 and theboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing. It's interesting how some people remember their dreams so vividly, I've never been able to really do that. I've always liked the sound of being under anesthesia, that's what I strongly believe death to be like, where we simply cease to exist and are unable to experience anything for all eternity. I think that if I dreamt that I died I would be so disappointed to realise that I'm still here. Dreams certainly often are better than reality.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, HermitLonerGuy, jodes2 and 1 other person
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
I would love a dream like that but the nightmare would be waking up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Pentobarbital_Plz, jodes2 and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
A few months ago I dreamed that I was in a car lying down and looking out the window I could see how on the sidewalks of the street there were a lot of people concentrated looking towards me, as the car passed by. Inside there was a wreath of flowers and I was in a coffin, it was a hearse, and it seemed that many people were saying goodbye to me.

//

Jo fa pocs mesos vaig somiar que estaba dins un cotxe estirat i mirant per la finestra vaig poder veure com a les voreres del carrer hi havía un munt de gent concentrada mirant cap a mi, al pas del cotxe. A dins hi havía una corona de flors i jo era dins un taüt, era un cotxe funebre i semblava que molta gent s'acomiadés de mi.

Last edited:
Reactions: freedomcalls, jodes2 and theboy
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Wow. Uber realistic dream! Scary stuff ❤️

Reactions: Dead Ghost and DeathBecomesMe_2021
K

knightxenon

Hope fading
Nov 5, 2022
Search quantum immortality subreddit in reddit...you may get some insight

Reactions: theboy
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
A few months ago I dreamed that I was in a car lying down and looking out the window I could see how on the sidewalks of the street there were a lot of people concentrated looking towards me, as the car passed by. Inside there was a wreath of flowers and I was in a coffin, it was a hearse, and it seemed that many people were saying goodbye to me.

//

Jo fa pocs mesos vaig somiar que estaba dins un cotxe estirat i mirant per la finestra vaig poder veure com a les voreres del carrer hi havía un munt de gent concentrada mirant cap a mi, al pas del cotxe. A dins hi havía una corona de flors i jo era dins un taüt, era un cotxe funebre i semblava que molta gent s'acomiadés de mi.
Ets català? :0 es el primer cop que veig a algú parlar català aquí

M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
You remember your dream when you wake up in the middle of the dream. We often dream about what is closest to our everyday life, things that we want to do and fantasize about, so if someone wants to die, he or she will probably dream about dying.

Reactions: theboy
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Ets català? :0 es el primer cop que veig a algú parlar català aquí
Si, de Barcelona ciutat. De fet la majoría dels meus missatges són en anglés i català. Ho faig per no perdre el fil en les converses perquè el meu nivell d'anglés és força dolent.. de bon principi havia pensat de posar els missatges traduïts en un TXT, però es molt difícil de gestionar i em resulta més senzill així, tot i que crida l'atenció dels altres membres.

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Interesting, surreal dream. So, did you just wake up after the "Finish" part?
I had a dream once where I shot myself (zombie apocalypse).

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

Finish

How did it feel?

Love to have that dream, wake up and find," Oh my God, I DID DIE, YIPPEE!"

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021