Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I know where the SN from my last attempt is. It's in my parent's room in the closet. I could take it into the woods by my house tomorrow morning and take a large dose. Maybe if I take a large dose it won't feel as bad as it did last time
I wanted to do opioid but I don't have the energy to go on the dark web and to check if my PO box is still open
Maybe I just need to face tthe initial discormfort and the SN and suck it up.
I still also have the meto from my last attempt in my closet
I have everything I need I could do it tomorrow
But I hated feeling parazyed and like I was sufficating It was so scary
But I need to suck it up and just take a super large dose of SN and then lie down in the woods by my house and then this sad and pathetic story can finally come to an end
I can't keep doing this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonkpils, suffering_mo_7, davidtorez and 3 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
How did you survive? What was your protocol? Where did you get your SN from (and was it pure - 95%+)? How exactly did your experience go?

This is important info. I apologize if these questions seem interrogatory and inappropriate, but it's important to include this info so everyone who plans on using SN can learn from your experience. SN is such a popular method here on the forum, so it'd be very useful to a lot of people. You also may figure out why you failed if you talk with us about it (if you don't already know). Prima facie, it doesn't sound like you know what you're doing given you want to take a mega dose, which is not recommended at all (not insulting you, but you've given very little info to work with here). 21g is more than enough, but generally it's advised to take 25g if you're under 100kg bodyweight (35g above 100kg).

I am sorry your first attempt did not succeed, but I do not recommend doing a mega dose, as that won't help your chances but rather hurt them (depending on how much more you take).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mateira, nihilistic_dragon, LifeQuitter and 5 others
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
I'm sorry you felt this way. I'm not sure if taking mega dose is a good choice, more likely you'll just throw up as the last time. What about taking antacid before that? It will help SN's work and it will be able to absorb more than it would without antacid.
Please, could you tell more about your experience? And how did SN taste? Maybe you could mentally prepare yourself - drinking something that mimics taste so you get used to it and then maybe it'll ease taste of SN.

Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and Plato'sCaveDweller
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I'm sorry you felt this way. I'm not sure if taking mega dose is a good choice, more likely you'll just throw up as the last time. What about taking antacid before that? It will help SN's work and it will be able to absorb more than it would without antacid.
Please, could you tell more about your experience? And how did SN taste? Maybe you could mentally prepare yourself - drinking something that mimics taste so you get used to it and then maybe it'll ease taste of SN.
I didn't throw up I called 9-11 because it was taking too long and I felt weird
How did you survive? What was your protocol? Where did you get your SN from (and was it pure - 95%+)? How exactly did your experience go?

This is important info. I apologize if these questions seem interrogatory and inappropriate, but it's important to include this info so everyone who plans on using SN can learn from your experience. SN is such a popular method here on the forum, so it'd be very useful to a lot of people. You also may figure out why you failed if you talk with us about it (if you don't already know). Prima facie, it doesn't sound like you know what you're doing given you want to take a mega dose, which is not recommended at all (not insulting you, but you've given very little info to work with here). 21g is more than enough, but generally it's advised to take 25g if you're under 100kg bodyweight (35g above 100kg).

I am sorry your first attempt did not succeed, but I do not recommend doing a mega dose, as that won't help your chances but rather hurt them (depending on how much more you take).
I survived because I called 9-11, fasting 24 hours metoclopramide, 21 g of sn in i think 100 ml of water, I got it from a chemical retailer, I can give more on the experience if you want but the real reason it didn't work is I called an ambulance. It was taking too long and I didn't like the way i was feeling so i panicked and called for help.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, LifeQuitter, davidtorez and 3 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I didn't throw up I called 9-11 because it was taking too long and I felt weird

I survived because I called 9-11, fasting 24 hours metoclopramide, 21 g of sn in i think 100 ml of water, I got it from a chemical retailer, I can give more on the experience if you want but the real reason it didn't work is I called an ambulance. It was taking too long and I didn't like the way i was feeling so i panicked and called for help.
ah, that clarifies things. and that makes sense, as 21g of SN and Meto should be all you needed. so the only way i was thinking you could have failed if your SN was legit was if you were found too early or called for help (which is the most common reason for SN failure).

if you don't mind me asking another question, do you know how long you had been waiting around before you called for help? typically, most people pass out in under 20 minutes, though in some cases it can be up to 40 minutes (but this is rare from what I've seen). did you wait long enough?

Reactions: sadlittleman32, Mateira, SocialSoil and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would definitely test that SN before use. đź«‚

Reactions: wCvML2, Plato'sCaveDweller, locked*n*loaded and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What makes you think this next time won't play out like the first time (calling for help)? You're not going to fall unconscious instantly, and even in a best case scenario, 20 minutes can seem like an eternity, if you're not truly up for it.

Reactions: rozeske, sadlittleman32, Spectre and 1 other person
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
was it truly a long time or just felt like it? as when we are suffering it feels like an eternity, that kind of thing?