ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I wanted to practice partial hanging since it's a very cheap and accessible option. Exit bag is my preferred choice but it's been hard getting and keeping all that stuff hidden. A rope is just a rope and easy to buy and store whenever.

I gave it a couple of shots to gain confidence that I could hang myself but because of my panic disorder every time I started to fade out, I got a major panic attack too that debilitated me and prevented me from controlling myself.

I guess the SI is particularly hard on my panic attacks. I read all about people's struggles with SI but it's a completely different beast experiencing it firsthand, my goodness it's awful. I wish it were as simple as just keeping that rope around and knowing I can leave whenever I need to, but I think because of my tendency for panic attacks I won't be able to hang myself. I know some suggest alcohol or using benzos but both have just worsened my panic attacks in the past.

Oh well, frustrating and disappointing experience, but I guess I won't be able to hang myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeathSleep, NoLightRemains, numbnesshuman and 3 others
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
Yeah- partial is brutal. If u read through the posted method there are alot to sort through but if u stick eith it and mske sure u'll be successful so u dont end up disabled

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ArchmagePrincess
--SILENCE--

--SILENCE--

Jasper Isaac
May 31, 2023
You can try flying for once... Maybe that would make you feel better..? But if you change your mind i really hope you dont go through with it, if you want we can talk about it i promise to listen to you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Aug 31, 2022
You can try flying for once... Maybe that would make you feel better..? But if you change your mind i really hope you dont go through with it, if you want we can talk about it i promise to listen to you
try flying? like on a plane?

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
If ur trying again, lean over, and stand up really fast a few times till u pass out into the rope. Alchohol xould help too

--SILENCE--

--SILENCE--

Jasper Isaac
May 31, 2023
try flying? like on a plane?
More like... Have you ever thought about falling before..? Doesnt it sound beautiful? Falling also can be flying, you get to die with style and the taste of freedom, you get the last few seconds to think of your last words and feel the wind for the last time.. Jumping off a bridge or a building...?

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Aug 31, 2022
More like... Have you ever thought about falling before..? Doesnt it sound beautiful? Falling also can be flying, you get to die with style and the taste of freedom, you get the last few seconds to think of your last words and feel the wind for the last time.. Jumping off a bridge or a building...?
I can see the appeal of jumping but I've ruled that one out as something I'd consider. I'm afraid of the pain or even surviving as some have from tall heights. My paranoia makes it too hard to leave the house and even if I could manage I'd just be terrified in my final moments. I'm really only considering things I can do privately inside a home.
Yeah- partial is brutal. If u read through the posted method there are alot to sort through but if u stick eith it and mske sure u'll be successful so u dont end up disabled
Yeah, I read through it before trying. Reading was the easy part, attempting was brutal. I just think since the recommended method is kneeling and you can just stand up, and my panic attacks will make me freak out it's hard to keep the pressure on or even just not stand.

• Love
Reactions: imissmykitten
--SILENCE--

--SILENCE--

Jasper Isaac
May 31, 2023
Are you scared of cutting your wrist too? I dont recommend using a gun, i heard that it may sound quick but they also said that you can feel EVERYTHING even with your head blown off until you loose blood, you can feel your body numb out all at once or smth, and i dont think pills are "painless" as they always lead you to vomiting blood out or sht... But i think the falling one can be different, it would be too late for your brain to even process everything before you die. Though i understand that youre scared... Maybe a high building can work? A sky scraper? That would be a gurantee you'd die...

Or you can try drowning in water, unless that scares you toi

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would suggest the CO Method. Well prepared it's pretty quick without SI kicking in and probably could also be arranged to "happen while sleeping". Lots of info about it here:

• Informative
Reactions: ArchmagePrincess
ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Aug 31, 2022
Are you scared of cutting your wrist too? I dont recommend using a gun, i heard that it may sound quick but they also said that you can feel EVERYTHING even with your head blown off until you loose blood, you can feel your body numb out all at once or smth, and i dont think pills are "painless" as they always lead you to vomiting blood out or sht... But i think the falling one can be different, it would be too late for your brain to even process everything before you die. Though i understand that youre scared... Maybe a high building can work? A sky scraper? That would be a gurantee you'd die...

Or you can try drowning in water, unless that scares you toi
Wrist-cutting isn't viable, neither are any pills I have access to, and I'm not entirely sure shallow-water drowning is effective. Also, I'm currently in a small rural town with no skyscrapers and even leaving my house is incredibly difficult.

How do you know you feel everything with a gun? Where did you hear that?
I would suggest the CO Method. Well prepared it's pretty quick without SI kicking in and probably could also be arranged to "happen while sleeping". Lots of info about it here:

Thanks, I hadn't given CO a fair shot yet. I think it's promising.

Last edited:
--SILENCE--

--SILENCE--

Jasper Isaac
May 31, 2023
Wrist-cutting isn't viable, neither are any pills I have access to, and I'm not entirely sure shallow-water drowning is effective. Also, I'm currently in a small rural town with no skyscrapers and even leaving my house is incredibly difficult.

How do you know you feel everything with a gun? Where did you hear that?

Thanks, I hadn't given CO a fair shot yet. I think it's promising.
I speciqlize in science, and it's scientifically proven that you indeed CAN feel everything at once before dying.. All of the options are painful,let alone a gun. You can search it up yourself.
And by water i meant how about the ocean..? Maybe you can try to jump off when you go on a vacation.. Just make sure nobodys looking.. And THEN the water will be deep enough, you'll get tired eventually and guarantee you wont be able to help yourself even if you look for an island, that's just inhumanly impossible

• Wow
Reactions: leftdreaming
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I speciqlize in science, and it's scientifically proven that you indeed CAN feel everything at once before dying.. All of the options are painful,let alone a gun. You can search it up yourself.
And by water i meant how about the ocean..? Maybe you can try to jump off when you go on a vacation.. Just make sure nobodys looking.. And THEN the water will be deep enough, you'll get tired eventually and guarantee you wont be able to help yourself even if you look for an island, that's just inhumanly impossible
Sorry, but your advice, whether it is to jump or to drown, seems redundant in this case.

Last edited:
--SILENCE--

--SILENCE--

Jasper Isaac
May 31, 2023
Sorry, but your advice, whether it is to 'fly' (Falling isn't flying, no.) or to drown, seems redundant in this case.
Sorry i cant help! Have a nice day

• Love
Reactions: Torabol
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Sorry i cant help! Have a nice day
You too friend, hope I didn't come off as an assH ❤️ Just clarifying that I meant what I meant for this specific case (because of their anxiety) and not that you're generally wrong or anything. It's also completely anecdotal so what do I know?

Have a blessed day

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hanging method sounds so horrible and risky to me personally, I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world, it really makes that method sound easier when you hear of people managing to succeed, I envy their courage. But anyway I wish you the best, it really is so awful and tiring feeling trapped here in this world, the thought of failing ctb certainly terrifies me.

Reactions: --SILENCE--