Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Finally have it in my home, I can end everything whenever I want to. I feel more at ease and calmer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, checkouttime, Meditation guide and 10 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I have found that it is not that simple. :aw: If I had no family it would be sooo much easier ... I think anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, falloutcarter13 and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I have found that it is not that simple. :aw: If I had no family it would be sooo much easier ... I think anyway.
Oh damn. Sorry to hear that. Are you having trouble with purchasing it or using it?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Mine's on the way. I don't even have it yet, and already I feel more in control than I ever have in my life. Know exactly what you're talking about, just having a way out is powerful.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I wish I did. I feel like a lot of my stress is due to the fact that I don't have a reliable plan in place. My most recent attempt was impulsive and I ended up spending a week in the hospital from the injuries, then I was transferred to psych for 3 weeks. It would be nice to have SN on hand to alleviate that stress.

• Hugs
Reactions: serah and not-2-b-the-answer
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Mine's on the way. I don't even have it yet, and already I feel more in control than I ever have in my life. Know exactly what you're talking about, just having a way out is powerful.
Yeah same, I made a post about my sn being on the way and I also felt calmer already. Its like you got all the things you need and now it's just time to decide when to do it.

• Hugs
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, falloutcarter13 and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wish I did. I feel like a lot of my stress is due to the fact that I don't have a reliable plan in place. My most recent attempt was impulsive and I ended up spending a week in the hospital from the injuries, then I was transferred to psych for 3 weeks. It would be nice to have SN on hand to alleviate that stress.
Oh dang that sucks, sorry you had to go through that. I think SN is a pretty reliable plan tho. Better to stock up before it becomes partially banned (unless that has happened already where you live-sorry)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, not-2-b-the-answer and falloutcarter13
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Oh damn. Sorry to hear that. Are you having trouble with purchasing it or using it?

Not with purchasing it ... I have family who will be devastated. They are religious.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not with purchasing it ... I have family who will be devastated. They are religious.

Ah I see, I've also been thinking about the same thing. I don't have a set date yet because of that reason (it's one of the reasons) I have a family that likes me and they will be broken but then also- they brought me to life selfishly so it's my decision if I want to end it

• Hugs
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
The happiest I last remember being is successfully obtaining my metoclopramide legally. Huge wave of relief for being convincing enough.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Meditation guide, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
I bought an antiemetic through eBay it's called domperidone slice help digestion. This would work fine as an antiemetic right?

Someone sent me the link to it and I really hope it's ok to use

Just be sure Domperidone is taken at least 15-30 mins before taking antacids or acid regulators, if they are part of your regimen. It's in the guide but stating just in case.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I was wondering when you put the amount of SN in the glass of water do you drink all of it?

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Just be sure Domperidone is taken at least 15-30 mins before taking antacids or acid regulators, if they are part of your regimen. It's in the guide but stating just in case.
Would I take the same amount as I would if I had meto?

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Would I take the same amount as I would if I had meto?

I would say yes because nothing in reading the various guides says you have to adjust dosage unless yours comes in other than a 10mg tablet. Then it's up to you to adjust according to packaging recommended. My first comment is based on a guide and reading the label on my domperidone packaging that antacid interferes with its efficacy.

• Love
Reactions: iOnceFeltAlive
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Sometimes I feel a little guilty when I write about how easy it will be for me. How much I'm looking forward to it and almost can't wait.
I always forget that I am in a very privileged situation myself.

I have lost everything material
I have no relationship
I have no friends
I have no family
I have no money
I don't believe in anything
I'm not afraid

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to leave loving people behind. When you know how much pain you inflict on them.

I wish everyone in this situation that, after carefully assessing their situation, they will come to an answer to this important question that is right for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Meditation guide, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Glad to hear you feel more at ease with it in your possession. I felt the same once mine arrived.

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Sometimes I feel a little guilty when I write about how easy it will be for me. How much I'm looking forward to it and almost can't wait.
I always forget that I am in a very privileged situation myself.

I have lost everything material
I have no relationship
I have no friends
I have no family
I have no money
I don't believe in anything
I'm not afraid

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to leave loving people behind. When you know how much pain you inflict on them.

I wish everyone in this situation that, after carefully assessing their situation, they will come to an answer to this important question that is right for them.
I still have my parents and a few friends. But I'm still going to ctb because I'm not advancing in life and my health really seems to be regressing very quick. Also I know that once they're gone I still won't be on my feet and will probably have to couch surf or end up homeless. I just really hope it doesn't hurt my parents so much. They probably see it coming already to be honest.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I ordered mine of the popular crafting site last Saturday from a Russian seller, and it has yet to be dispatched. I'm already nervous as I live in Canada where it's (I believe) partially banned, but I would feel more at ease if it's actually dispatched. Ordered 200 gr. and felt very much in control the day I ordered it. But with each day that it is not dispatched, I find myself getting more and more despondent. Fingers crossed that it is both dispatched soon and gets to me safely.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
Mine just arrived in the reshipping service's center. Waiting for it to be processed so I can get it sent here. I'm worried as well, but it feels comforting that I'll soon have the option to ctb.

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Mine just arrived in the reshipping service's center. Waiting for it to be processed so I can get it sent here. I'm worried as well, but it feels comforting that I'll soon have the option to ctb.
Good luck with the reshipment. I didn't go with one and am kicking myself now for not. Perhaps if I need to order it again, you or some other members can explain the reshipping process to me as I'm a little confused by it.

• Hugs
Reactions: VexRal
V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
Good luck with the reshipment. I didn't go with one and am kicking myself now for not. Perhaps if I need to order it again, you or some other members can explain the reshipping process to me as I'm a little confused by it.

Thanks! Hope yours comes safely as well. Feel free to pm me if ever. Process has been fairly quick so far, might be a little expensive though.

Reactions: ITryHard