exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
last night she said that her care for me ends when it starts hurting her and then basically told me it was over and if i really wanted to kill myself she doesn't want to try to stop me anymore. it hurts, despite the fact i want to die, just knowing that the one person in the world who could pick up the broken pieces of my mind and help me form them back together is really done. she doesn't care anymore and never will again. i'm still hoping to get sn but if i don't manage to at least order it within this week i'm going to decapitate myself with a train. i cannot handle being alive for our anniversary next week.

• Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege, Forever Sleep, CringeNihilism and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this ❤️

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I'm in a very similar situation friend. I feel your pain, and I'm so damn sorry that you have to as well. I know it's no real comfort, but you aren't alone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that it's true that you cannot really trust and rely on people, most people only care about what directly affects themselves and they don't want to deal with other people's problems, it's unfortunately just the way that things are.

Reactions: AloneInCollege