Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I am such a sorry excuse for a human being. I am too unmotivated and unenergetic. My biggest weakness is I don't want more responsibility in life. I am stupid and dull.

I bet 90% of the people using this site, despite being suicidal, are more productive and just generally better people than me. I truly believe that.

I don't want to hurt anyone or prove anything. I just want to die. But peacefully, without violence or pain.

Please God. Please I beg you, please end my sorry existence. I am tired of being so useless and unmotivated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: theboy, przeciwwymiotne, Antiquated and 4 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
No one's better than you… But I hope you get the peace you wish for.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with being unmotivated. After all, none of us asked for this life in the first place. I've never had any interest in living and all those productive people are just distracting themselves from the fact that they will all die eventually someday. It's all for no purpose.

I don't understand why anybody would want more responsibility. The idea of a 'productive' life sounds stressful, depressing and tiring. I also want to exit peacefully more than anything, your feelings are understandable. It's unfair how it's this difficult to die and the dead are so lucky as they cannot feel pain. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering. Best wishes.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I am such a sorry excuse for a human being. I am too unmotivated and unenergetic. My biggest weakness is I don't want more responsibility in life. I am stupid and dull.

I bet 90% of the people using this site, despite being suicidal, are more productive and just generally better people than me. I truly believe that.

I don't want to hurt anyone or prove anything. I just want to die. But peacefully, without violence or pain.

Please God. Please I beg you, please end my sorry existence. I am tired of being so useless and unmotivated.
I have no excuses either other than zero motivation… It's like an empty fuel tank… I feel like there's some childhood trauma that led me to this… I don't know if that's an excuse but there must be some reason why the rest of the world gets up every morning and goes to work and I don't…

Reactions: Un-
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022

I just want to ask you. What happens when you push yourself to do something boring?
Are you feeling miserable, sad, or uncomfortable at that time? Or something else that I can not predict.

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022

I feel you. This could have been written by me