swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
So I downloaded a VPN trial to use this site bc I'm just uncomfortable having anything lead to my real self and anyway lol. I forgot to cancel it bc I guess I wasn't rly thinking about "living". And $75 came out of my bank account 😂 honestly just a bit of dark humour

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, lachrymost, SoulWhisperer and 5 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
So I downloaded a VPN trial to use this site bc I'm just uncomfortable having anything lead to my real self and anyway lol. I forgot to cancel it bc I guess I wasn't rly thinking about "living". And $75 came out of my bank account 😂 honestly just a bit of dark humour
Data brokers can identify you through VPNs anyway, if they really wanted to. VPN = privacy is a meme in 2024.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, LifeQuitter, davidtorez and 4 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, GuessWhosBack and Praestat_Mori
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
No way!! I didn't know
Nothing is private anymore. Your location can be tracked by the government to a radius of a few dozen feet as long as your phone is on. And Israel sells technology to the United States government agencies that can crack any phone, I read that a week ago about the trump assassination attempt. They couldnt get into the guys phone so they just used israeli tech and completely bypassed any need for a pin lmao crazy world we live in

• Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, locked*n*loaded, SoulWhisperer and 4 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
Always assume everything is backdoored (because it is nowadays).

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, davidtorez and Praestat_Mori
J

Jiroscope

Apr 8, 2021
Nothing is private anymore. Your location can be tracked by the government to a radius of a few dozen feet as long as your phone is on. And Israel sells technology to the United States government agencies that can crack any phone, I read that a week ago about the trump assassination attempt. They couldnt get into the guys phone so they just used israeli tech and completely bypassed any need for a pin lmao crazy world we live in
Yeah, it's a matter of money now. Spending 20k to crack a presidential assassin is money well spent. 20k to crack some rando's phone isn't worth it.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, GuessWhosBack and Praestat_Mori
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
You're not supposed to use a VPN to access this site unless you come from a country that has blocked it. I don't know how strictly they enforce that but when I signed up the warnings seemed like they weren't messing around.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You're not supposed to use a VPN to access this site unless you come from a country that has blocked it. I don't know how strictly they enforce that but when I signed up the warnings seemed like they weren't messing around.
That's not true. It's only when you first sign up that you're not permitted to use a VPN. After that, you can use whatever means you want to access the site.

When you register to our forum, you must not use proxies, VPNs, or Tor. This is to prevent spam. You are allowed to use any of these after you are accepted to the forum.

Source:
Was the $75 worth it in order to give you peace of mind when accessing the site? It would have been so much better if the $75 could have went directly to this site, though, to help keep it up and running.

Last edited:
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded