unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
I know I can improve but I really dont see the point. If I can disappear asap then I won't ever have to long to be happy. I get hurt by little things far too easily and I just want it to stop

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastLoveSong, Twntysix, Immensevoid and 3 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry to hear you're suffering OP. The world is truly to cruel and horrible.

I hope you manage to find peace.

Reactions: unloveable.
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I can relate a lot to that, I dont even want to be happy anymore, I just want to disappear due to my anxieties and laziness.

Reactions: unloveable.
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Exactly. No point of self-improvement in this shit world that is slowly cicling the drain.

theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
I know I can improve but I really dont see the point. If I can disappear asap then I won't ever have to long to be happy. I get hurt by little things far too easily and I just want it to stop
I hope you manage to find your peace in your own way. The cruel thing about life is sometimes we have to work for days, weeks, months, years just to feel that sliver of happiness and when put in a true perspective it's not really worth it. Just do whatever is best for you and may you find your eternal peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to disappear and be free from this existence as a result, in my case only the thought of not existing comforts me.