• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nicocrb

Nov 21, 2023
I've gotten to the point that continuing this life really doesn't matter to anyone when it concerns me. I've only had about 6 months in my entire life feeling as if I'm going to live a happy successful life. And because people didn't like my choices eventually started abandoning me. And literally everyone I've been around are Fairweather friends and lovers. At one point I was happy because I was mostly isolated and on my games with my illusionary friends. And I had a job, was going to college, etc. Then I got with someone that despite not being perfect, well, knew how to deal with me. Now they've given the fuck up on me with most of everyone I thought I could care for.

Everyone shows their true colors at the end... I'm done... Honestly if I could have done it all over again... I'd still be on my moms couch... And all this shit would be a horrid nightmare that I woke up from...

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I feel the same way. I'm going to be alone at my apartment til the end of the week I really should do it tonight or tomorrow when I'm off work. I just don't have a real plan or method. All I have at home are cleaning chemicals unfortunately.