N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
As a trans person I'm not just tortured with gatekeeping I'm also left entirely alone. Normal people only care about themselves (it's true that you're only interesting once you already have killed yourselves) but the mental health system that is supposed to support you is also fucked. It's useless. It seems to me that all therapists do is go on vacation and forget the things you tell them. My therapist is unavaible for another month after just having been gone for almost two months. Like what the hell.

Here I am, getting closer and closer to catching the bus not only because I want to but also because I don't have another choice because I'm so utterly alone and nobody gives a shit. Part of me is glad a lot of money and resources will have been wasted on me once I'm gone because fuck, this country deserves it.
It's seriously no surprise so many people kill themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamentice, bag.of.cats, Susannah and 11 others
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Good luck, I can identify with the loneliness, but mine was more self imposed... I'm also amazed at the number of trans people I have encountered here, and you definitely have my respect and admiration for having the courage to be yourself in this world.

Reactions: atwasoa, bag.of.cats, ninaevol and 6 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
As a trans person I'm not just tortured with gatekeeping I'm also left entirely alone. Normal people only care about themselves (it's true that you're only interesting once you already have killed yourselves) but the mental health system that is supposed to support you is also fucked. It's useless. It seems to me that all therapists do is go on vacation and forget the things you tell them. My therapist is unavaible for another month after just having been gone for almost two months. Like what the hell.

Here I am, getting closer and closer to catching the bus not only because I want to but also because I don't have another choice because I'm so utterly alone and nobody gives a shit. Part of me is glad a lot of money and resources will have been wasted on me once I'm gone because fuck, this country deserves it.

Fire that fucking therapist. Are they available via email during "vacation"? Everyone deserves month long vacations but two in a row? What the hell is that?

Fuck them totally.

Reactions: Going Home, bag.of.cats, ScaredOfLife and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Sorry. You don't deserve to feel like that by a bunch of assholes.

People is rotten and only is useful for harming innocent people like us.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, shadow11, VanHeineken and 1 other person
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Fire that fucking therapist. Are they available via email during "vacation"? Everyone deserves month long vacations but two in a row? What the hell is that?

Fuck them totally.

I could look for a new one but I don't have the energy. They're fine to talk to which makes me not want to ditch them because I can't even do that with all the other therapists I've tried. It's twice as hard for me to find a therapist anyway because you know, the trans thing and most therapists here don't know anything about that.

Therapists are all just shitty. Maybe they work if you have light forms of anxiety or depression but that's not me so I guess I'm just fucked.

I seriously hope the situation will improve for future generations. Right now it's all a joke.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lamentice, atwasoa, shadow11 and 2 others
G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
I'm also amazed at the number of trans people I have encountered here, and you definitely have my respect and admiration for having the courage to be yourself in this world.
^Ditto... So much admiration, there.

And yeah, therapists do seem to take a lot of vacations. Every other time I go to mine, it's "I'll be off that week", "I'll be off the first three weeks of next month", etc. The best one is "I'm using up the rest of my vacation days before the year ends"... Yes, December with Christmas and New Year's makes a great time for a therapist to shut off their clients. I know they need their holidays, too, but it's like... dude.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Final Escape, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
My therapist is like that, too. I thought she was semi-retired, but maybe it's just an occupational thing from what you guys are saying

Reactions: Final Escape and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
The medical system and psychiatric services have messed me up so bad I'll never be the same ctb is the only way I see out I'm just so scared

Reactions: Final Escape, lv-gras, Smilla and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I want to go to ER now my heart is doing weird things and I'm so nauseated. Afraid they wont do anything or just lock me up. Dont know what to do

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

.... fuck all of that. I am so sorry. What the fuck would it matter if you were trans or a fucking alien?! If you are trying to kill yourself it has nothing to do with your sexuality. You are a person who is in need of help- a person who is hurting and asking for help.... that's all I would need to know. what the hell is wrong with this world?

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, lv-gras and shadow11
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

I totally feel you on that one-being a regular person is hard enough, without adding all of the stuff trans people have to go through. It's a really tough situation.

Reactions: bag.of.cats