K

kusogoth

Sep 24, 2023
i used to be in a trio. three friends. the other two got together and i feel like I've been abandoned. everytime i see them match icons, i consider just sending them an angry goodbye message and blocking. whatever. it's been lonely without them and my boyfriend is busy, too. i find it so hard to keep going.

i don't know if I'm just venting or i want advice. it's not worth it to ctb just to get their attention but i cant bear with them sitting in my friends list anymore. not when i already feel sick reading their names or even seeing them online. i wish they could understand how badly it's been and how left out i left. it hurts how i used to like them both too, before i got with my boyfriend. "you know, i thought it was going to be you two that would end up together" one of them told the other. I've never felt so sick and jealous.

i feel so abandoned and lonely. i cry every night because of them. they've ruined so many memories and media for me. every time they match icons from a media i really like i end up abandoning it because the memory hurts. fuck you. fuck you. fuck this shit i hate being the thirdwheel. one of them knew it was going to hurt me yet he still left. you selfish prick.

this week or next week, I'll ask my dear friend to do the blocking for me so i don't have to look at their profiles anymore.

I'm sorry for wishing the worst on them, but it's been 4 months and our friendship is not the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, WAITING TO DIE, godsseepiestsoldier and 1 other person
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Ive been in quite a few friendship trios and theyre the worst. They always make you feel isolated and left out and ruin so much music, games and shit you used to do together.

Reactions: kunikuzushi and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's difficult to find real friends and even best friends will let you down at one point or another.
Realising that we are all just human , and that other people will never be perfect can help in relieving pressure on friendships.
Yet when things become toxic in relationships It's best to let go for the sake of your sanity.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and JustABug
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
It's difficult to find real friends and even best friends will let you down at one point or another.
Realising that we are all just human , and that other people will never be perfect can help in relieving pressure on friendships.
Yet when things become toxic in relationships It's best to let go for the sake of your sanity.
This ^^

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE