• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
So, in one of my previous threads I mentioned that my SN was stolen. I found it. My roommate really thought that it is some sort of drug. And it's a really good thing that I can ctb on the day I planned. But later that day my mum visited me. And she came with a present. With a cat. And I fucking love cats. Now I don't know how to ctb, because he seems to really like me. Like, really. I don't wanna live him.

And the problem is that I can't give it back to her cause it's a present and she doesn't seem to like cats. I just don't know what to do.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder, Brokensaddle, heavyeyes and 3 others
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Why is the cat a problem? Look after the cat, it sounds like you love him already.

Be with your new friend, look after each other

• Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, heavyeyes, LunarLight and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe that's a sign. You can still keep ur SN but I think both of you (you and your cat) should give life a try together! 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, heavyeyes, CosmicPaperCut and 5 others
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I'd see it as a sign (even if it would be a black cat ;-).

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, heavyeyes, houseofleaves and 2 others
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
Why is the cat a problem? Look after the cat, it sounds like you love him already.

Be with your new friend, look after each other
I'll try to be a normal owner for him. He is literally sleeping on my hand now. It's really cute.
Maybe that's a sign. You can still keep ur SN but I think both of you (you and your cat) should give life a try together! 🫂
Probably that's a sign. Now I have someone to live for
I'd see it as a sign (even if it would be a black cat ;-).
haha, yeah, probably :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, MyTimeIsUp, houseofleaves and 2 others
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I'll try to be a normal owner for him. He is literally sleeping on my hand now. It's really cute.
I love cats. This is so adorable! There's your new reason to live. He's relying on you to take care of him, so stick around, he needs you!

When you feel crappy, talk to him, and cuddle him. Trust me, he will make you feel better. Cats can sense things

I'm so happy for you.

All the best ❤

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and demitriusmigsysvotf
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Awww 🥰 This makes me consider getting a cat. If it weren't so damn expensive where I live!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and demitriusmigsysvotf
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Whatever life problems you have are not going to be fixed by a cat. I've made the bad choice of looking for some sign from some higher power that things were going to be okay and guess what - most of the time it's all bullshit and things got worse because I wasn't proactive.

Reactions: GoatHerder, demitriusmigsysvotf and MiaBhai
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023

Probably that's a sign. Now I have someone to live for

haha, yeah, probably :)
But now it's even harder for me to think bout ctb.
I love cats. This is so adorable! There's your new reason to live. He's relying on you to take care of him, so stick around, he needs you!

When you feel crappy, talk to him, and cuddle him. Trust me, he will make you feel better. Cats can sense things

I'm so happy for you.

All the best ❤
Thank you so much for your words. I'll take care of him
Awww 🥰 This makes me consider getting a cat. If it weren't so damn expensive where I live!
Yeah, as I found out they are expensive. Fortunately, I got a clever cat. Even though he's going to be 2 months in August, he's already understanding what I say to him and etc
Whatever life problems you have are not going to be fixed by a cat. I've made the bad choice of looking for some sign from some higher power that things were going to be okay and guess what - most of the time it's all bullshit and things got worse because I wasn't proactive.
At least I could forget bout the problems w him. Sorry for your experience

Reactions: GoatHerder
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah maybe as others have mentioned it's worth postponing your CTB and spending time with the cat? You don't have to throw out your SN you can always package it up and wrap it up airtight and store it In a drive place preferably were mold is unlikely to accumulate. It will remain potent for a long time you don't have to worry.

You can enjoy your life and spend time with the cat for however long or short you want that to be. Take care of yourself buddy and your cat.

• Love
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf