E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Holy .. I just got mindblown. I realised that without laws we are simply killing machines,
We would kill each other.
Like , we all secretly hate each other ..
I knew this all along but I guess I never seen it like I do now. But it all makes sense to me now.
The facade we show. The games we play.
It's all out the window once laws drop..
It's kind of crazy if you think about it.
And no, maybe not everyone like women and children because all women care about is safety and providing for their offspring

But it just dawned on me that ..e.g serial killers , most of them aren't autistic or physcho. (No offence to you with autism. Most of you autistic people are smart enough to adapt and be just like anybody else, I'm just saying autism is special in that way because often it can cut people off the group)

These killers , They're normal people, it's just media portraying them like that to make people stop thinking those patterns.

Even the interactions I've had with cops, I mean I always felt that they wanted me harm,
When I was at the station the young cops flooded the computer desk and wanted to fuck me over the most they could. Like 5 cops rushing to the desk and stressed over fucking me over.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, DarkDg21 and Wormfood
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Can relate. I don't see murder as so unthinkable. I realize my conscience limits me else I'd be entirely machivellian. It makes sense. I admire people like Stalin and Vlad the impaler. So I can understand.
We're animals after all. We need to see ourselves as civilized else it affects our self esteem for some reason.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
And no, maybe not everyone like women and children because all women care about is safety and providing for their offspring
This is untrue. Ever hear of Bonnie and Clyde? How about Annie Oakley? Lizzie Borden? Aileen Wuornos?

Reactions: Bigsmoke777, Myforevercharlie and Un-
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Of coarse there are exceptions to the rule …
I speak generally
Fair enough. I will say, however, that I don't need any stinking laws of man to tell me what is right or wrong, so even if there were no laws, I still wouldn't be taking anyone's life. Likewise, for God's law, although I don't believe in it. The only person I have the right to decide if they live or die is myself.

Reactions: Regen and freedompass
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Fair enough. I will say, however, that I don't need any stinking laws of man to tell me what is right or wrong, so even if there were no laws, I still wouldn't be taking anyone's life. Likewise, for God's law, although I don't believe in it. The only person I have the right to decide if they live or die is myself.
We are all capable of murder. Ask any therapist / physician

I can agree in the moment I don't think I ever could do it either

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Holy .. I just got mindblown. I realised that without laws we are simply killing machines,
We would kill each other.
Like , we all secretly hate each other ..
I knew this all along but I guess I never seen it like I do now. But it all makes sense to me now.
The facade we show. The games we play.
It's all out the window once laws drop..
It's kind of crazy if you think about it.

But it just dawned on me that ..e.g serial killers , most of them aren't autistic or physcho. (No offence to you with autism. Most of you autistic people are smart enough to adapt and be just like anybody else, I'm just saying autism is special in that way because often it can cut people off the group)

These killers , They're normal people, it's just media portraying them like that to make people stop thinking those patterns.

Even the interactions I've had with cops, I mean I always felt that they wanted me harm,
When I was at the station the young cops flooded the computer desk and wanted to fuck me over the most they could. Like 5 cops rushing to the desk and stressed over fucking me over.
I don't think we all hate each other. I think many of people love one another but the ego gets in the way.
Can relate. I don't see murder as so unthinkable. I realize my conscience limits me else I'd be entirely machivellian. It makes sense. I admire people like Stalin and Vlad the impaler. So I can understand.
We're animals after all. We need to see ourselves as civilized else it affects our self esteem for some reason.
We're animals that have a developed intellect. We don't have to kill each other for survival, do we?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

I wouldn't put any faith in what any therapist or physician told me.

Reactions: GasMonkey, StateofStasis and freedompass
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
attracts wrong crowd;

i am not
speak for yourself

Reactions: freedompass
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022

To say we are all capable of murder therefore and that means we would all murder frivolously if we could get away with it is a false equivalency. I expect that pushed to the brink, I might kill someone else if my life depended it. I can absolutely imagine such a potential scenario, but why the f would I just kill people because I "could"? This is not normal behaviour under any circumstance.

Reactions: jorheslen428, StateofStasis, Regen and 2 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
all women care about is safety and providing for their offspring
This comment speaks volumes…about you.

The rest of your post? Speak for yourself

Reactions: bruised, Myforevercharlie and Regen
B

Bigsmoke777

May 23, 2023
This is untrue. Ever hear of Bonnie and Clyde? How about Annie Oakley? Lizzie Borden? Aileen Wuornos?
Watch Maury and imagine no law like the Purge. Men and women both would be killing each other over lots of stuff, including each other

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
o say we are all capable of murder therefore and that means we would all murder frivolously if we could get away with it is a false equivalency
If laws didn't exist and people didn't fear consequences, none of us could sleep without one eye open or walk around without fear, and we should admit it.

but why the f would I just kill people because I "could"?
How about if you really needed to survive, there's not much difference without laws. The OP has a point. The laws suppress our natural tendencies and when it comes to survival we'd surprise ourselves with what we're capable of.

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
lmao what the fuck is this, I literally would rather die than kill another person that wanted to live, if that's not the case for you take a hard look at your core ethical beliefs, if you need a law that tells you killing people is wrong there's something wrong with you

animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
I actually think the opposite . I feel like the meaning of life is love it's all love. Like we're all a part of something bigger. Of course life doesn't really go as planned but for me I just feel connected to everyone somehow like I see a bit of myself in everyone I dunno

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
If you need a law that tells you killing people is wrong there's something wrong with you
It is fear that makes a person think that way.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
damn, wasn't this Richard Ramirez's viewpoint? This post just reminded me of him

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I literally don't know what you mean, killing people that want to live is wrong = being afraid? ok
Exclusion from other people causes all kinds of problems.