hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Just the simply thought of "trying" to get better for me it seems so pointless. It can always get worse. What is the point on improving one situation if life is going to constantly kick one down anyway? It is not like we can control the system, the society or anything. This existence is so hopeless. I feel helpless. It is sad that this world is so evil and rotten. I don't even know how normies live and do this everyday. I can't even imagine myself living much more. I don't know how they can adapt to much suffering, hypocrisy, bad friends, fake marriages, failed relationships, economic troubles and the problems that could come are endless for any individual. I wish it was just me being pessimistic. But the facts talk for themselves.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: chyme, QuietLake, chloramine and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. To me, life really is so horrifying. It just seems to be endless problems and suffering and we cannot predict the future so we don't know how bad things will get then. There is no limit as to how much we can suffer as well and I don't really understand how anyone could want to live in a world as cruel as this. I have no interest in living personally, and I see non existence as being preferable to any kind of life.

• Aww..
Reactions: hellispink, chloramine and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I often wonder if the.world.is.just an illusion. Its seems to me that everyone has their own definition of reality whatever that is. We fill our world with expectations, fuelled by the falsehoods that material possession will make us happier. We own and CONTROL NOTHING in life. Not even our bodies as they too will rot and become dust once more. Nature controls us and she doesn't need us at all, like the stinking mess that humankind pumps out into the stratosphere.

• Love
Reactions: hellispink