• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so incredibly disgusting how they act in such a way, it disgusts me how selfish they are and how they make someone else's death all about themselves and what they want, I absolutely despise how many advocate for suicide prevention and further restriction of suicide methods all because someone they know made a decision in which they have every right to make. It's really horrific how they get so obsessed with making others suffer for as long as possible, it's deeply sadistic how they believed they owned the person who died and wanted to enslave them in this existence they never even consented to in the first place until they die anyway.

Suicide prevention is evil to me and the fact that many humans want to make existence into a prison where one cannot painlessly escape just shows what an abomination this species is. All that pro-lifers do is cause way more harm, people like that just lack any compassion, no matter what access to painless death should be a human right and if one wants to die peacefully they should be able to do so. Suicide should only ever be accepted, it's not something to so cruelly prevent anyway, prevention is just prolonging suffering and I'd never wish to suffer no matter what, only non-existence is desirable to me.

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato, trbl130, myusername890 and 6 others
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
Duuuude! I have been saying this for ages now.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
To be fair, most people don't take the death of those they care about very well. When someone you care about dies, it can mess with how you think and view the world and that trauma can lead to people campaigning against whatever was the cause of their loved ones death. While I do feel like a lot of people who turn pro-life because of the suicide of a loved one are being very inconsiderate to those who want the right to die on their own terms and that they are kind of making it about themselves and their trauma, I also understand that it comes from a place of hurt. It does tend to bother me that some of these people refuse to reflect on the part they may have played in said person ctbing, but then again, most people rarely want to acknowledge and confront the actual bad things they have done. Most of the time, people are only willing to acknowledge the guilt they have for situations that they know, deep down inside, aren't their fault and ignore the actual serious stuff they have done in the past that has caused harm to others.

At the end of the day, these are mostly just people who are traumatized and are acting out because of it. They aren't sadistic or disgusting. In their minds, they are helping people and they are simply not a state where they are capable of actually reflecting on suicide properly. I don't like them at all, but I do understand that their newly found anti-rtd rhetoric comes from them having trouble with processing the death of a loved one.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Saturn_, Hotsackage and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that they've turned pro life. They're pro life from the start and always have been

Reactions: trbl130 and EvisceratedJester
D

dolemitedrums

Jun 12, 2024
They are the ones who are left behind to deal with things. I tend not to judge too harshly with how they cope.

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Suicide prevention efforts make perfect sense because the majority of people are only temporarily suicidal and many are suicidal solely because of mental health episodes. Most people who survive suicide attempts end up being glad they survived and 90% of those who attempt never kill themselves. We are in the minority here. Assisted suicide should be available, but heavily restricted and suicide prevention efforts should remain.

Reactions: divinemistress36