• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel when people act like the right to die is something that needs to be earned, it's disgusting when many insist that only those who meet a certain suffering criteria should be allowed to peacefully die. The option to die in peace without any risks or complications should be an automatic human right especially as nobody consented to this existence, it's all meaningless and we are all just going to die anyway, in my case I'd see it as preferable to not exist no matter what, I only wish to be unaware for all eternity.

Existence was always undesirable in the first place, I see no point to suffering in this existence for decades on end just to die slowly and painfully from old age. Peaceful suicide needs to be accessible if selfish humans are going to so harmfully impose existence in the first place, people should just be able to free themselves from this imposition whenever they wish to.

More than anything I wish I never existed, to have the ability to exist as a human is the most futile and torturous burden that causes nothing but meaningless suffering, only non-existence is ideal to me as it's the permanent absence of all harm, there are no disadvantages to not existing. To me suicide is suffering prevention, it's an unacceptable crime how we exist in such an anti-suicide society, access to a peaceful suicide should be a human right.

• Love
Reactions: jbear824, myusername890, Vicolo cieco and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Like you said, nobody consented into existence so I believe that we should have the right to die whenever we want to. It's unfair to keep us in existence when we don't want to live. I hope you find peace soon

Reactions: jbear824, myusername890 and SMmetalhead36
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Humans are stupid to me. They prove that to me every day. They prove to me that they are animals and will remain animals.

Reactions: jbear824
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Humans are stupid to me. They prove that to me every day. They prove to me that they are animals and will remain animals.
When were we not animals? That's literally the taxonomic kingdom we are a part of...

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Unknown21
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I agree, in my opinion, any being that is intelligent enough to suffer and feel emotions should be allowed the right to die, i didn't look into recovery at all, and i never will, why would i make myself openly vulnerable to pro-lifers and dumb psychiatrists that doesn't understand me? i only trust myself, i don't think anyone should be forced to first make himself vulnerable to psychiatrists in order to be allowed the right to attempt to suicide, there's nothing negative about suicide, there's no consequences for suicide, nobody has the right to project their bullshit conditions on you against your own autonomy, these kind of people isn't any better than pro-lifers and groups like the fixers in my opinion

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
It's very anti-choice and narcissistic to think that there has to be any reason to validate one's desire.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09