• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
I pressed somthing in my throat where i felt strong pulses on both sides of neck near the bone in the centre, hard for a few seconds while being drunk and felt pressure building iny head and after releasing, i felt slight pain in my head and ears.

Was i pressing my carotid artery?
I didn't feel dizzy, but I only pressed on for a few seconds (like 4-5)

Edit: If it was my carotid, then I will be able to change my method from just putting a bag on my head and tying my hands behind my back (I know it is quite cruel but it is the only way as I am unable to find a place to hang myself)
To probably night-night.

Idk why but I tried pressing there for 7-8 seconds amd now I am shivering. I would be happy to know of I was finally able to find my carotid

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
I pressed somthing in my throat where i felt strong pulses on both sides of neck near the bone in the centre, hard for a few seconds while being drunk and felt pressure building iny head and after releasing, i felt slight pain in my head and ears.

Was i pressing my carotid artery?
I didn't feel dizzy, but I only pressed on for a few seconds (like 4-5)

Edit: If it was my carotid, then I will be able to change my method from just putting a bag on my head and tying my hands behind my back (I know it is quite cruel but it is the only way as I am unable to find a place to hang myself)
To probably night-night.

Idk why but I tried pressing there for 7-8 seconds amd now I am shivering. I would be happy to know of I was finally able to find my carotid
i guess you did it right hehe, well done

Reactions: samishii