• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I'm worried and confused, hadn't heard of this, maybe it was interesting. it was painful because what's generally upsetting about my life is that I can't connect to help or care or many good things.

it felt generous that someone wanted to help me as long as I took care of myself. but I also can't do more than I have, I don't have more access to things after someone said this.

it also felt like so much pressure, I got confused, like maybe I shouldn't take their deal/offer? but then I'd be saying openly that I can't take care, and they could feel bad about me. now that they put that idea out, there's pressure either way, for me to pretend or me to say no? there seems no good butting out, just lots of risk and loss and escalation, whatever I do in this context from now on. it feels like one of those burning lines that young kids or parents or strangers say, that comes unexpectedly and then haunts some topics? whenever I might go to the place, see the people, try the instruments, I could be reminded for a long time?

it seems I either pretend, and keep some music help, or be honest and say I can't and that what they said was very pressuring, and lose music help or some of it?

I appreciate that they care, i thought the idea that someone just takes care of themself, and they'll be helped, sounds exceptionally kind. I'm sure they didn't intend to say such a heavy thing, i think they meant to be light or idk maybe, I just am left with the confusions.

in my case the kind idea has these confusions, idk what to say and I wonder what you might think if you were told this? what questions would you feel from this offer?

(maybe after explaining, I feel less suicidish. but the offer was involved in music, and occupations are important to remove me from some more suicidish situations, like not accessing things, being in bad settings, being able to move less and more body feelings building.

ps,
I hope suicidish is ok as a word, I don't feel clear about it, but maybe suicidal feels clinical or too strong often. I don't mean suicidish to sound weak or vague though, I wonder if people use that word? how would you define it? what other words related to suicide do you use, especially that are not code, like ctb is?

I feel pressure posting about this too, idk if the people might recognize me or see this. it was overwhelming, I'm not against or trying to speak down about anyone. it is tough, I feel people reacting strange to me though)

Last edited: