mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
Hi, I'm completely new to this website and i heard about it a while ago on other mental health spaces. i just wanted to come here to vent and find potentially CTB methods if my beloved ever dies or leaves me. Um, it's nice to meet you guys i guess? But I am trying to vent do I guess I should move on with that.

I just, feel useless. I don't know why but it's been like this for a couple years now. I'm disgusting and needy and I don't understand why I'm still alive, life has gotten better i guess, my boyfriend has finally opened up to me and we're now dating, no more of that manipulation bs. Even though i oddly miss it for some reason. Me and my mom finally found a stable home for a while, though income is still kind of average. I'm grateful about that. But I still kind of want to die.

It's mostly because I don't know what I'm doing with my life, everyday I just get up and do things, I eat, read, talk to my bf, take a nap, talk to my bf again, maybe have a mental breakdown, and then sleep.
I feel tired. I sleep in so much and I'm still tired. My boyfriend slept in every single day for a week around valentines day and that really scared me because I thought he was dead every single time, even though he's also struggling with depression and suicidal ideation, i can understand why he wants to avoid reality as well. He's abused me and the guilt of that still lies within him, but I still forgive him because I truly do love him. I love him more than anything or anyone in the world. I'd die for him if I could. That's why it hurts so much. I don't want to leave him and I don't want him to leave me either. It hurts.

I don't have any purpose for living anymore if I don't have him, I had a dream last night that he cheated on me with some other girl and although it was just a dream, it still hurted.
I haven't been taking care of myself recently, it's been over a week since I last brushed my teeth and showered, yes I know that's terrible. Yes I know I should get up and do it. I just feel miserable and I hate it. I don't know why I'm even posting this anyways, but I hope you're having a good day whoever read it this far.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél and Gaga786
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it can be so tiring having to continue enduring this existence, I'm sorry that you suffer, life is just so cruel but anyway I wish you the best.

mytimemysunflower

mytimemysunflower

Feb 18, 2023
I certainly understand that it can be so tiring having to continue enduring this existence, I'm sorry that you suffer, life is just so cruel but anyway I wish you the best.
thank you, that means a lot to me ♡

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im so sorry that you have to endure the cruelty of this life. It is enervating because each day adds up–everything adds up actually. It takes a huge toll on us piece by piece. Everything can seem so monotonous and then it hurts when the other person doesn't understand or comprehend the pain that we endure. I wish you the best, please take care of yourself.Sending tons of love and hugs.

Reactions: mytimemysunflower