Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
I feel trapped because everyone is forcing me to live no matter what my logic is against it, they think i want to die because of my ocd and other diseases but thats not the case, i gave my reasoning for me wanting to kms for so long but everyone always says "But you have to live" in return like? the fuck? and If i try to tell anyone about this they'll send me to a mental hospital like my feelings dont matter i explained many times i dont want to live life because the concept of it is stupid It's more of a belief thing than a reaction to everything medically wrong with me, and i feel like everyone is looking at me like a animal because i want to kill myself? this feels like a trap and it saddening and tearing me apart i feel stuck its so bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, cytokinestorm, punisheralbum and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. The way I see it, we have the right to take our lives at a time of our own choosing, we have no obligations to stay alive and nobody else has any say in it, it is our decision. I can relate to how you feel about life, I just see it as pointless and it is simply not for me. It is a perfectly rational decision, me wanting to die. However those who have not been suicidal themselves will dismiss wanting to die as being a result of mental illness and it being irrational. I understand how this is frustrating. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: Pisceslilith