T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
When I see on news that a celebrity killed themselves (usually by hanging) I feel stupid. I've spent months reading about methods and all and they just go with their method and succeed at first attempt and I feel stupid. I don't know if they acted impulsively or not. And I don't know if they research about ctb methods but it feels like it's easy for them to take their own lives (to carry out the method not to make the decision). Just that

• Hugs
Reactions: selfhater and SimplyTopHat
justfloating

justfloating

Student
Feb 13, 2020
When I see on news that a celebrity killed themselves (usually by hanging) I feel stupid. I've spent months reading about methods and all and they just go with their method and succeed at first attempt and I feel stupid. I don't know if they acted impulsively or not. And I don't know if they research about ctb methods but it feels like it's easy for them to take their own lives (to carry out the method not to make the decision). Just that
bare in mind that if a celebrity survives a suicide attempt they are very unlikely to make the information public. don't feel stupid because the media doesn't tell people everything

Reactions: mesohappy, SimplyTopHat, Quarky00 and 1 other person
S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Or we just hear about it more because it's a celebrity and the other 200 who hanged themselves that day don't get a mention. So don't feel bad and research is always good not matter the circumstances

Reactions: LittleJem, Quarky00 and Lastravel
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I just want the pain to go away, I'm so useless

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
There are way more fails than succeed even for celebrities

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I guess they're very talented people .

(not;)

But seriously , even when it comes to life and death we're looking to celebrities ?

Show biz , actors , and celebrities are no example to any thing .... That sort of culture is what kills us in the first place.. stay away from it :heart:

Reactions: mesohappy
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
For all we know they could have been on here and we just had no clue. There isn't anything to say they don't research or even try beforehand. They also have money, can buy whatever they want which is a huge help, including illegal substances.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I think that they were going through some serious shit,regardless of their financial situation,or notoriety..They REALLY wanted to go,and made it happen.Ive tried partial.I failed,OD failed,I think not because Im stupid,but because Im not fully committed.I have 2 firearms now and have not left yet.Why? Man if you could come see inside my mind,you would beg for peace and mercy...I want to escape this "hall of echoes".You aren't stupid Dusty,just goin through some shit..I wish the best for you.(And me..)

selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i thought about that too especially if their method was harder or painful than mine