ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
i hate those phrases, im tired of hearing them, they make me feel violent, theyre empty, change nothing, everyone keeps repeating them, i need somebody to do something, i need things to change, i dont need to be pitied, i dont want people to feel sorry, i want to be helped, i want to be saved, im tired, stuck in a loop, everything keeps getting worse and all i hear is sorry sorry sorry sorry i feel sorry i feel sorry, its just never from the people who should actually feel guilty, i dont want that
i dont want to hear that, im tired of always hearing the same phrases, the same simple solutions that i have shown time and time again arent working for me, i want to scream and yell but if i do as much as to even give a hint that pitying me makes me uncomfortable i will be seen as a complete nutjob
because how can i not want it? theyre just showing their empathy, sure, whatever, but if they were really empathizing with me then why wont they find some, literally any other words? throwing these same sentences at me for the hundereth time wont make me feel better, how can it make anyone feel better?

ive seen someone on here talk about how people also always say "youre loved, its ok to ask for help" but theres no help to ask for, everyone keeps repeating the same things over and over again and yet nothing ever changes, im tired of it, id love to be the change i want to see in the world but im powerless

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, peaches, Rogue Proxy and 11 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
there's nothing else to say

this world's pain is unavoidable and horrible

I agree with you

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, peaches, lachrymost and 1 other person
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
there's nothing else to say

this world's pain is unavoidable and horrible

I agree with you
to be honest id much rather have people react with rage towards whatever caused my situation instead of being sorry, for some reason most are afraid to do that, wish i understood why

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: angel31, lachrymost and saddestbunny
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Somewhat similar situation in my life.

Most ppl I knew are nice and "trying to help". Tho obvi niceness isn't much; and this "help" is either propping up trash like me with much effort to the level of a normie, ignoring my problems, or endlessly criticizing and being mad abt how much I suck.

Rly worry that others will catch up to my perspective and leave me for dead in a place for trash. Rly disheartening to see all this wrongfully placed hope others have for me and the wrong idea that I'm "better then this", but if that wasn't the case I'd literally be homeless w/o support, just to die in the streets.

Not to mention that if I criticize that system of niceness and "help" I'm trapped in, I'd be "ungrateful" "Mentally-ill", and other terms basically saying I'm still a child.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb★prince
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Psychiatrists are condescending, family don't understand and friends see my depression as a weakness to exploit. These phrases have no meaning at all to someone like me who's been suffering for decades on end.

• Hugs
Reactions: peaches, ctb★prince and Rogue Proxy
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Same for me. All people offer me is empty words, along with perhaps some guilt-tripping or false promises about a better future that I've already long learned will never come.
I just wish people would let me die. I wish people would just listen to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: peaches, Eternal🌈Rainbow, ctb★prince and 1 other person