• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead girl

Dead girl

sleepy
Oct 9, 2022
I cant get a gun, or order SN or any other drugs to CTB with I've considered tying a tourniquet around my neck and trying to CTB that way however I'm scared someone will find me and ill just end up brain dead I thought about just sneaking out at night going into the woods and hanging myself but its so cold and dark out and if anyone notices I'm gone I don't wanna risk being found and rescued

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Rumi, expiredfckmeat and 1 other person
E

expiredfckmeat

Apr 11, 2023
They say life finds a way, I say so does death. I have the same problem with access to methods but ideas and opportunities tend to come when we least expect, I'm considering some unconventional possibilities but the way I'll probably end up doing it I'll never tell anyone until it's "too late." There's always a way, and we usually have more options than we think we do, we just have to step back a bit to see what else is around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rumi and Dead Meat
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I have felt the same way for the past few years. I have researched method after method, hoping to find some quick way out of existence, but, alas, I have not found one. I will probably end up killing myself in some horrible way.

Most people who have CTB throughout history have suffered to some degree; I have no right to a peaceful death; it will in all probability be full suspension hanging for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dead girl

Dead girl

sleepy
Oct 9, 2022
I have felt the same way for the past few years. I have researched method after method, hoping to find some quick way out of existence, but, alas, I have not found one. I will probably end up killing myself in some horrible way.

Most people who have CTB throughout history have suffered to some degree; I have no right to a peaceful death; it will in all probability be full suspension hanging f

They say life finds a way, I say so does death. I have the same problem with access to methods but ideas and opportunities tend to come when we least expect, I'm considering some unconventional possibilities but the way I'll probably end up doing it I'll never tell anyone until it's "too late." There's always a way, and we usually have more options than we think we do, we just have to step back a bit to see what else is around.
ive been trying to find a way or just an opportunity for like ever and idk it feels hopeless

Reactions: Rumi
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
ive been trying to find a way or just an opportunity for like ever and idk it feels hopeless
If only there were some easy way to CTB.

I think for the majority of people, a peaceful CTB is not a viable option; we will have to end our lives in some horrible way.

It is such a tragedy. If only I could take a dose of barbituates and just check out. :(

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Honestly wish I could just order SN right now sometimes, but I've got the issue of being afraid. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, and hope you manage to make the right decision for yourself. Wishing you the best of luck in life (or death), honestly.
<3

Reactions: Rumi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how it's so difficult to finally ctb, as humans we deserve the option to just pass away in peace without risks and complications, I'm also tired of feeling trapped here and the fact is that it's so hard to leave this world is also what keeps me here. When there is no straightforward way to leave then existence can certainly feel like a prison, it disgusts me how all the painless method options get restricted and how suicidal people are only left with more brutal and risky ones, it's such a hellish world where we cannot just choose to die, suicidal people don't deserve to suffer more from a failed attempt. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.