B

BlueButterfly19

Sep 14, 2024
Thanks to hints on the forums (took me a very long time of scouring through the forums and several weeks on and off searching) I've finally found DMC and placed my order. I feel so relieved because other methods I wanted to use were either outdoors where I could be possibly found which I wanted to avoid (I want to do it in the comfort of my home, I live alone), or scarily painful. Sounds kind of silly but it feels like a security blanket knowing if things turn for the worse I have a way out that supposedly won't be awful (I can handle vomiting and even if I fail I'll be happy I won't have lasting damage). Also from what I gather it has a long shelf life so I can keep it around for as long as I need. I haven't been suicidal in the past couple years but knowing there's a way out if I ever have a psychotic break again or the world goes to shit is just such a relief and filling me with joy. I never thought I'd be able to find a way out of this hellish existence called life but I'm glad I found this forum by circumstance. I'm so happy I want to cry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, noheart and LifeQuitter
T

Tarinel

Oct 21, 2024
I was really happy too when I found SN. Do you have an anti-emetic? I don't have one and I think I'll have to go without it because I have searched for resources to find it on this site but I can't find any

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I wish you the best.

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
I read on a thread here, someone was going to use OTC and sniff IsoProp. Not a sure shot but better than nothing they feel

Also, They mentioned a chewing gum after SN intake. Wonder if it will dilute and impact? There was some ginger based chewing gum atleast something... Any thoughts from anyone here on chewing gum after SN?
I was really happy too when I found SN. Do you have an anti-emetic? I don't have one and I think I'll have to go without it because I have searched for resources to find it on this site but I can't find any

B

BlueButterfly19

Sep 14, 2024
Don't have anti-emetic. I'm not in a rush so maybe I'll look around for something, maybe not. I heard you can still take it without one so worst comes to worst just gonna go without the extra meds. I'm just keeping my SN around as a "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" situation, or a planned early retirement, idk lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and LostSoul1965
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Don't have anti-emetic. I'm not in a rush so maybe I'll look around for something, maybe not. I heard you can still take it without one so worst comes to worst just gonna go without the extra meds. I'm just keeping my SN around as a "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" situation, or a planned early retirement, idk lol.
Truth. Me too. šŸ˜€

O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
Thanks to hints on the forums (took me a very long time of scouring through the forums and several weeks on and off searching) I've finally found DMC and placed my order. I feel so relieved because other methods I wanted to use were either outdoors where I could be possibly found which I wanted to avoid (I want to do it in the comfort of my home, I live alone), or scarily painful. Sounds kind of silly but it feels like a security blanket knowing if things turn for the worse I have a way out that supposedly won't be awful (I can handle vomiting and even if I fail I'll be happy I won't have lasting damage). Also from what I gather it has a long shelf life so I can keep it around for as long as I need. I haven't been suicidal in the past couple years but knowing there's a way out if I ever have a psychotic break again or the world goes to shit is just such a relief and filling me with joy. I never thought I'd be able to find a way out of this hellish existence called life but I'm glad I found this forum by circumstance. I'm so happy I want to cry.
You should do more research on SN before you get all giddy. There are threads with documented reports including videos, it doesn't sound very fun to me but you make up your mind, just giving you a heads up.

B

BlueButterfly19

Sep 14, 2024
You should do more research on SN before you get all giddy. There are threads with documented reports including videos, it doesn't sound very fun to me but you make up your mind, just giving you a heads up.
Just watched a video compilation of Strawberrypanic's SN. Looks peaceful to me. I'll keep looking around other threads for fails/successes and other tips but honestly looks way better than my other backup methods. Even if I'm conscious for most of it just looks like having a flu and skin turning blue.