Wails

Wails

Ghostly wailing
Jan 16, 2022
This is my first thread, so please forgive me for bad editing or writing.

I have a fixed ctb date which is approximately 2 months away. I had this date on my mind for more than six months now, since my previous ctb attempt. I wanted to give myself adequate time to tie up all the loose ends. I wanted to clean my room completely, donate my clothes and keep all my important belongings aside so that my parents could have them. But I haven't done any of those. I kept feeling exhausted and now the tiredness is increasing even more. I am worried I will leave a mess behind when I ctb. I want to not cause any inconvenience to others and I don't know what to do.

Living till the decided date feels so hard. I wish I had a friend who understood me and helped me clean up a bit.

I vacuumed my room today which made my body just shut off for hours. I hate my body and myself so much. I hope I can go through my plan and clean everything up before then :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Gsvko, Crazy4u, Dead Meat and 4 others
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
The task in front of you seems monumental and you don't even know where to start. So break it down into smaller pieces that can be managed. For instance, today you'll separate out all the clothes you want to donate. Tomorrow you'll drive them to the donation center. The day after you'll throw away all the trash...etc.

If you keep it at small pieces that can be managed in one day, it gets easier to start such a colossal endeavor. So try to plan what you want to get done tomorrow, and only do that much. Reward yourself if you finish early; don't try to use that spare time to get ahead of schedule.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wails
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
You could try doing a little each day and not be too focused on your exit date.

It's best not to make too strict a planning. After all life tends to upset most plans, even if you are done with life yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Wails
Wails

Wails

Ghostly wailing
Jan 16, 2022
The task in front of you seems monumental and you don't even know where to start. So break it down into smaller pieces that can be managed. For instance, today you'll separate out all the clothes you want to donate. Tomorrow you'll drive them to the donation center. The day after you'll throw away all the trash...etc.

If you keep it at small pieces that can be managed in one day, it gets easier to start such a colossal endeavor. So try to plan what you want to get done tomorrow, and only do that much. Reward yourself if you finish early; don't try to use that spare time to get ahead of schedule.
Thank you I will try to do that. I really should break things into tiny parts and forget about other things until it's their turn.
You could try doing a little each day and not be too focused on your exit date.

It's best not to make too strict a planning. After all life tends to upset most plans, even if you are done with life yourself.
You're right. thank you. I guess I should be a bit kind to myself and agree to have a flexible ctb plan

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Noctis
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be very difficult doing tasks when you have no energy, I am also extremely tired, I have had enough of living. I'm sorry you are going through this, I know that it can be hard to carry on when you are overwhelmed. I wish you the best.

• Love
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
aaaah where to start. I thought it was simple to ctb: get your method and do it. I was so wrong. I realized that ctb planning takes a lot of time, resources, and efforts. I am so tired and lazy. It is a nightmare. I have a to do list and I try to do some tasks every few days. I wish you luck!

• Hugs
Wails

Wails

Ghostly wailing
Jan 16, 2022
aaaah where to start. I thought it was simple to ctb: get your method and do it. I was so wrong. I realized that ctb planning takes a lot of time, resources, and efforts. I am so tired and lazy. It is a nightmare. I have a to do list and I try to do some tasks every few days. I wish you luck!
I have started a checklist too! thank you so much for giving me that idea. I plan on slowly ticking them off and only thinking of the next task on the list.

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u