• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stinkyrat

Stinkyrat

Jun 14, 2023
My entire body hurts due to medical reasons
I still can't find a job…
I still have to pay my health insurance (7k)
I feel so hurt generally
I haven't cried in a long time todays the first again
I've been sober since years but I'm thinking about starting to drink alcohol again.. I don't know if I can wait anylonger with cbt if I stay sober it's just getting worse each day I live lol
I know I'm not alone with this feeling but is there really someone that feels exactly the same.. I wonder and if so what are you doing to distract yourself till you are allowed to leave in peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Huntfish34, honeydew and 1 other person
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Feeling the same:

Body hurts/is fucked up due to medical stuff.
Debt/Money issues
Generally hurt
Been crying a lot lately... after struggling to cry for awhile
Haven't had alcohol in like maybe a yr? Sometimes I want to again but then I just use cannabis instead (a safe substance that's more medical for me personally.)

So I relate in similar but different ways.

To get by I am:

-at times shutting the whole world out and watching videos on YouTube ranging from kpop variety show, to podcast, live streams about drag queen stuff and music..

-am engaging with the world and filling my day with different groups found on eventbrite

-talking about things with those I can.

-calming my body with natural things (valerian, magnesium, camomile tea, etc)

Biggest & most reliable/constant one is forcing myself to watch my own niche interests on YouTube (all the stuff I mentioned above) and just allowing my mind to not think basically. Just completely distracting with that. Its hard & doesn't always work.

Sometimes it's just sitting in the pain but if I get overwhelmed/into impulsive suicidality territory I just have to force myself to watch videos or read to get through...

Hope this helps a lil

• Hugs
Reactions: Stinkyrat and Huntfish34
Stinkyrat

Stinkyrat

Jun 14, 2023
Feeling the same:

Debt/Money issues
Generally hurt
Haven't had alcohol in like maybe a yr? Sometimes I want to again but then I just use cannabis instead (a safe substance that's more medical for me personally.)

To get by I am:

-at times shutting the whole world out and watching videos on YouTube ranging from kpop variety show, to podcast, live streams about drag queen stuff and music..

-am engaging with the world and filling my day with different groups found on eventbrite

Biggest & most reliable/constant one is forcing myself to watch my own niche interests on YouTube (all the stuff I mentioned above) and just allowing my mind to not think basically. Just completely distracting with that. Its hard & doesn't always work.

Sometimes it's just sitting in the pain but if I get overwhelmed/into impulsive suicidality territory I just have to force myself to watch videos or read to get through...

Hope this helps a lil
Feeling the same:

Debt/Money issues
Generally hurt

To get by I am:

Hope this helps a lil
Hi first of all thank you a lot for taking your time and replying 💖
I hope you'll be better soon and less in pain
I wish I knew anyone irl I always wanted to try weed but I just don't have the option to get it anywhere I feel like it would definitely be better than alcohol
Sadly alcohol is always around living with my family so it's kinda hard to resist anywa I'm surprised I've been sober for so many years lol and now there's alcohol been put even in my own little fridge because there was no place left and everytime I open it I just wanna drink as I did before
Wake up drink till I fall asleep & repeat

Thank you a lot for your tips
I will try some of them out
Often I just sit in the corner of my room and wait lol I guess that's not the best distraction but I always feel so lost and disconnected
I do play on my computer when I have the time to but sadly even that been kinda negative recently

Have a nice day / night 💖

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25