• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I ruin every good connection I have with a person. Well actually, there has only ever been 2. They never get to the point of being a relationship because I always am attracted to and/or attract people who are unavailable for whatever reason. The thing is, is that I genuinely feel they really like me back, because from my perspective they act like it. Maybe I'm a looney and completely delusional, but I doubt it. The spiritual community have helped me feel a bit less strange, suggesting I'm just more intuitive to genuine connection and that the things that get in the way are stupid blockages imposed because of class and status difference etc.
I hate my life and all the grief that has come from it. Definitely would be my number one reason for ctb. If anyone has any supportive words, they would be welcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED and Oyoy
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
"I feel completely alone" could never even begin to describe the deeper emotion.

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
"I feel completely alone" could never even begin to describe the deeper emotion.

absolutely. I get severe distress to the point where I will rattle my head against a wall, and then even become dissociative.