Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
So fucking cold and alone.

Does anyone actually care in this world? I don't think anyone truly does, it's just not possible for humans. Everyone has an ulterior motive, something they want. Problem is I have nothing to give. Mental illness has ravaged me until I'm just a hollow shell. There's nothing left. I wish I had something to give so somebody would love me. I dream all the time about having people that love me but it's just a fantasy.

Everything just feels so shallow, like nothing is real. Has it always been this way? Everyone's so obsessed with vapid nonsense and it leaves me nauseous. Is this hell? Like, seriously, is this a layer of hell? I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Everything is so wrong in this place. I wish I wasn't so goddamn sensitive, that way I could join the army and die with some dignity.

I miss my animals. My two cats and my dog. They're all dead and I felt like they were the only ones that actually gave a shit about me. I want to die and go be with them again. I don't belong in this world.

I feel sick. Nothing helps anymore. It's just constant pain, anxiety, rage and depression.

Well, there you go. Rambling nonsense, brought to you by Scribble Fan. I'm not sure anyone's even going to read my bullshit so thanks a bunch if you did.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LonelyBrazilian, Joarga and 10 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Hey, haven't seen you in a while. I wish I had the words to ease your pain but I know everything I'd say will probably feel shallow. Just know people here will listen cause atleast here you'll be understood as cliche as that sounds. I atleast read your bullshit and it's okay. It's not rambling when something is bothering you. I would write more but my eye sight is shit now so apologies. Take care if you can.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Scribble Fan
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Hi Scrabble Fan. Do you fancy a game of Word Chums? Oops, it's Scribble Fan, so probably not. I absolutely hear you. Everyone has an ulterior motive - well almost everyone, in my experience. And I also have nothing to give anymore so no one wants me lol. I'm laughing hysterically at how I've ended up - so I get you. The trick is to find people who are as suicidal as you are, in real life but that's kinda impossible, unless there are secret suicide groups going on around the country., How old are you? I think you are young?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Hey, haven't seen you in a while. I wish I had the words to ease your pain but I know everything I'd say will probably feel shallow. Just know people here will listen cause atleast here you'll be understood as cliche as that sounds. I atleast read your bullshit and it's okay. It's not rambling when something is bothering you. I would write more but my eye sight is shit now so apologies. Take care if you can.
Thanks for reading and responding. It really does mean a lot.

Hi Scrabble Fan. Do you fancy a game of Word Chums? Oops, it's Scribble Fan, so probably not. I absolutely hear you. Everyone has an ulterior motive - well almost everyone, in my experience. And I also have nothing to give anymore so no one wants me lol. I'm laughing hysterically at how I've ended up - so I get you. The trick is to find people who are as suicidal as you are, in real life but that's kinda impossible, unless there are secret suicide groups going on around the country., How old are you? I think you are young?
Hey, thanks for reading. I'm 23, so yeah I'm pretty young I guess.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Debbie Northampton U and Circles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know loneliness can be painful for many of us. Life is just so depressing. I understand the feeling of nothing helping, everything is hopeless for me. I also do not belong in this world. People can be cruel and they can let us down. In general I cannot stand people. I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Debbie Northampton U, Dead Meat and 2 others