Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sometimes I see like 12-16 on the street, in huge groups of friends, couples, partying, with friends, it makes me feel very empty... they have more life and experience than me and i've never had that. I've spent all my time locked up in a shithouse except when i had to go to school or do something outside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lawliet, Idiotic, artificial_ineptness and 4 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Everyone has different experiences. Go ask few likeminded friends to hang out sometimes so you don't feel alienated.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Sometimes I see like 12-16 on the street, in huge groups of friends, couples, partying, with friends, it makes me feel very empty... they have more life and experience than me and i've never had that. I've spent all my time locked up in a shithouse except when i had to go to school or do something outside.
Same... I kinda wish I was in a street gang. Guns, drugs, murdered...

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Life is just too cruel and it's so unfair how some people suffer a lot more than others in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Zegers
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
Sounds like me

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i feel for you, loneliness is a killer and it's so hard to see people out there living their best lives. i hope that you are able to find joy and friendship.

Reactions: Zegers