dembe

dembe

No lights, No music, JUST ANGER
Feb 13, 2023
I feel so numb but i also feel like im being crushed, I cant believe i have to live, this is so unfair, i have no motivation for anything, not even for myself, i just dont care, im helpless, im lost, im so alone, im scared but im also too tired to fully do anything about it, my parents are truly evil for bringing me, and i despise the lord forever for cursing me with existence, i had to break up with my bf because it got so bad i couldn't care about him, especially since I didnt even care about myself. whatever, fuck life, fuck everything, i hate myself, idek what im saying anymore im too tired to try and care

• Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Ultracheese
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see it as being a curse to have the ability to exist in this world, as there really does seem to be no peace and relief from suffering as long as one exists here. It disgusts me how people continue to force existing beings into this world, causing so much unnecessary harm that could had easily be prevented. This world is certainly such a hellish place and life in itself is undeniably the true problem, of course it can be so incredibly tiring feeling trapped here.

Reactions: dembe