• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Discussions we have here also seem more open-minded than discussions and comment wars on sites like like Facebook or YouTube. Nobody changes their mind in those threads, while people here are open to criticism and new ideas and facts. People in real life I meet seem judgmental so I have a hard time feeling connected to them or fully compassionate.

Reactions: hachiware, Cinnamorolls, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I'm new here but I feel so much less lonely since joining. I find it different from other "social" type sites. Welcome

• Hugs
Reactions: glitteryaliens, LoiteringClouds, abchia and 2 others
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
Same here. This feels like a safe space for me. On reddit, I'd need a throwaway if I needed to post how I truly felt on subreddits. But here it's detached. It's nice, I hope this place never goes, because then I'll have absolutely nowhere to vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: abchia and KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I'm new here but I feel so much less lonely since joining. I find it different from other "social" type sites. Welcome
Exactly, I feel the same. I read so many stories here that sound like someone read my mind and wrote it down. Very relatable. Welcome to the site, by the way. 🙂

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Exactly it's as though someone read my mind and my feelings. So validating.