Feb 2, 2020
I'm very out of place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
My friends, I am sorry to hear you are all feeling this way.

I regret not to be able to give you a direction or purpose on your life, I wish I could offer you more, but if anything else, if you need a listening ear to talk with, from serious topic to merely about things you like and it may bring you joy to discuss, my PM is open to all of you.

Best of luck. Remember, no one is lost, we are all simply finding our way. You have the eyes to see this, while others lie to themselves, pretending that they can see a path on the dirt where there is nothing, that they have drawn a map on a blank piece of paper, or that they can tell where the north is without a compass.

• Love
Reactions: Aman Sharma, Deleted member 1465 and Woodnote
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I had to get lost before I could find my way home. Unfortunately I then lost my home so er...mmm...yeah. :haha: (I bet you thought that was going to just be a saccharine platitude, didn't you?) :tongue:

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
"The lost children are the orphans of all known orders. So lucky are the orphans, the chaos of the world belongs to them. You cry over all that you've lost. Indeed, we've lost everything. But look around us: we've gained brothers and sisters, so many brothers and sisters. Now, only nostalgia separates us... from the unknown. You go, you are lost. The measure of your value is nowhere to be found. You go, and you don't know who you are. But this ignorance is a blessing. And you are without value, like the first man. Wander the roads... If you weren't so lost, you wouldn't be so destined for encounters."

F

Fizzel87

Mar 1, 2020
If I had a bit of direction in life I might have half a chance. I think many feel that way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Oyoy
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I feel lost psychologically, geographically and in every other sense of the word. There's nothing I would love more than knowing what it's like to come home.

• Hugs
Reactions: waived and Woodnote