notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
i hate this feeling and it creeps up and consumes me all the time.. i cant bring myself to do anything worthwhile. i just ignore everything or what i have to do. im a burden for everyone too.. thing is, no one really cares. then they just start shouting at you when you show them that you're actually messed up and just need help and support. im so tired and i dont have clear plans for me or my future now. i cant move, im so suffocated. i wish i didnt get to hate living like this. im sorry for everyone that has to go through all the pain and suffering in their lives.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: VioletNight, HybridSpectre, Outsidelessness and 8 others
E

Elizabeth Holdtz

Feb 10, 2023
its okay dw :) this strong feeling of sadness turn it into a positive strong feeling! its hard but i was in ur exact scenario when i was kicked out of my mothers house last fall.

• Hugs
Reactions: notadaisy
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're suffering ❤️ I hope things get better soon ❤️

• Love
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I'm sorry the people in your life do not care. Picking a future is very difficult, but just know it's ok to not know what you're doing. I do hope you feel better soon.

• Hugs
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am so broken, too. I wish this ended.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: notadaisy and LittleBlackCat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of everything, it certainly is such a cruel world we exist in and of course it can be so painful feeling trapped here.

• Aww..
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I know what you mean, sometimes I'll feel like I'm all good then out of nowhere it's there, overwhelming me. You shouldn't feel guilty or like a burden though, you deserve understanding care, support, and love just as much as anyone else. I hope things can improve for you :heart:

• Hugs
BritishPaul

BritishPaul

irl comic relief
Feb 11, 2023
i hate this feeling and it creeps up and consumes me all the time.. i cant bring myself to do anything worthwhile. i just ignore everything or what i have to do. im a burden for everyone too.. thing is, no one really cares. then they just start shouting at you when you show them that you're actually messed up and just need help and support. im so tired and i dont have clear plans for me or my future now. i cant move, im so suffocated. i wish i didnt get to hate living like this. im sorry for everyone that has to go through all the pain and suffering in their lives.
If you don't have clear plans for the future, now is time to start thinking about that. What do you enjoy in life? What have you not tried in life? Find what you enjoy, find a good job, find people you enjoy, you'll make it through if you try.

• Love