PeopleAreWeird

PeopleAreWeird

Storyteller
Jul 15, 2020
The stereotype of OCD is usually being exceptionally organized and cleanly, I'm both of those things, but they're not related to my symptoms whatsoever. Multiple people with no knowledge of what OCD is actually like AND who've never seen me exhibit any of my symptoms have told me that "I'm so OCD." It's like I read one misguided social media post about the illness and decided that I'd pretend to have it for fun.

Moreover, the two most common misconceptions about suicidal people that I've encountered is that they're all selfish and cowardly. I am selfish, there's no question about it, it genuinely hurts to donate money or otherwise give something of mine away to other people. I'm also cowardly, which is why I've been holding off ctb for so long. I'm afraid that when I ctb, it'll only reinforce the misconceptions and stereotypes that are already rampant in society.

• Hugs
Reactions: porhtna, patheticpartner, motel rooms and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am the opposite of OCD. I couldnt care less about anything around me. I can be generous bur I am cowardly too. I dont care about society reaction aa much as my fears of death itself

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, TheHatedOne and PeopleAreWeird
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm so anal
@zeroornothing What? :)) Anal = extremely neat, careful & precise

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner, Snake of Eden and TheHatedOne
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is not cowardly in any way, feeling as though you cannot ctb. We are programmed to survive after all, it is very difficult to exit this world, if it was easier I would be gone. Everything we do can be seen as selfish in some way, as our actions are of some benefit to ourselves. It is not exactly a bad thing in every case, being selfish as it is often necessary doing what is best for ourselves. It is in fact more selfish for others to expect us to stay alive and suffer for decades. We have the right to exit this world at a time of our choosing.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Scribble Fan