Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I feel like the life I'm living isn't mine. Everything feels abstract and foreign. I feel like I'm a foreigner who happens to be experiencing the events of this life first-hand. Can anybody relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: n0505, TearyEyedQueen, Ratherbeskinny and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I feel like this was not supposed to be my life more than I'm living someone elses.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: n0505, TearyEyedQueen, exhausted and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's not the life I want I can say that much but I'd need a time machine for that. I don't even feel I'm in the right year but I'm stuck here whether I like it or not. My life ended in 2004, this has been purgatory

• Hugs
Reactions: n0505, MeltingHeart and SoyImbecilaburrido
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It's not the life I want I can say that much but I'd need a time machine for that. I don't even feel I'm in the right year but I'm stuck here whether I like it or not. My life ended in 2004, this has been purgatory
Wow you sound like me. My life ended in 2005 thanks to complex regional pain syndrome. I've been existing because what I'm doing could never be called living. I feel like I went straight to hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Even as I young child I was telling God he had placed a soul in the wrong body, to take it out and give it to the right family somewhere else in the world, no hard feelings. Adults told me I was "an old soul". Old souls are already tired.

Reactions: n0505 and TearyEyedQueen
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
At times I'm very in disbelief this is my life. Feels like a dream.
A dream I couldn't escape from until now.

Reactions: n0505
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Everything since summer 2015 feels like a fever dream tbh. I barely remember anything from high school and I've only graduated a year and a half ago. I feel like my sig says, right life but wrong timeline, the worst possible one.

Reactions: n0505