• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Like I'm in a battle every day to just avoid becoming psychotic. I can't do things, plan things or enjoy things, let alone work, because I need to spend so much mental energy to avoid triggers, memories and overthinking. It takes me hours after waking up to get the energy to make something to eat. It takes me hours every night to wind down my overthinking to even fall asleep. It takes me a certain mental sweetspot to even talk to my family.

All this means I am totally worthless and unproductive. I'm basically just wasting ressources. But just existing mentally is EXHAUSTING! I have no goals in life except to avoid becoming psychotic, and I will become insane if I just let my emotions loose and let my brain think whatever it wants. I'm scared for the day I just can't fight anymore. That's why I feel like I have to execute myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: BoneWeary57, GoatHerder, foreverfalling and 1 other person
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
It's not fun, part of the reason I'm here.

Reactions: BoneWeary57