Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
Normally I don't really feel that bad. Just mostly empty. It's mostly connected to my problems with emotions etc (but this isn't what this post is about)
Recently I have been feeling pretty bad. No matter what I do, somewhere deep inside I feel that something isn't right. It doesn't matter if I'm with my friends or at home. It's the first time I'm feeling so sad in my life. Usually I don't feel anything but in the last weeks I have been sad pretty often. I'm even annoyed at my friends sometimes and just want to scream at them. When we meet they sometimes make fun of me (in a friendly way I suppose) and usually I'm okay with this - we're just joking and I'm okay with making jokes about myself but yesterday it wasn't the case. I was kind of annoyed and wanted to tell them to fuck themselves.
Everything is worse than it was and I would rather return to feeling nothing. I guess I feel something and I'm not emotionless but feeling bad things is even worse.
I'm tired of everything at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly does sound tiring suffering like that, existence is just too cruel and I understand that it's dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse. But anyway best wishes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you ever tell them you're feeling a bit down? I find myself getting really irritable over things too to be honest. I'm sorry you're in such a bad patch.