T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
I've been collectively missing out on school for 2-3 weeks now just because some days I dont have motivation to get up and go to school, and now that exams are near (where they give us a little time to make up for work you missed out on) just the anxiety from the amount of schoolworks (that are mostly group work, so I'm doing it alone if I do them) that I'll be having is just too much, I have missed out on atleast 2 important performances on one subject + studying for exams. I'm almost certain I won't be able to graduate if I don't pass all my requirements that I missed out on. On top of this I'm just unsure if I want to keep my life going.

Reactions: Melkus2020
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
All I can suggest to you is Modafinil. It's easy to get in UK, don't know about USA. It does help with motivation and focus, and a bit with mood. I am using it at work at the moment a few times a week. I'm just trying to help a bit. I struggle with motivation too.

T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
All I can suggest to you is Modafinil. It's easy to get in UK, don't know about USA. It does help with motivation and focus, and a bit with mood. I am using it at work at the moment a few times a week. I'm just trying to help a bit. I struggle with motivation too.
There's none in the country I'm in and I think it's illegal to try and get one here.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem